Autor Tema: Philip Rivers reveals secret behind his  (Leído 247 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Philip Rivers reveals secret behind his
« : abril 08, 2023, 02:53:55 am »
has one of the more impre sive streaks in the NFL, which is even harder to achieve for a quarterback. Rivers has started 224 consecutive  Terrance Gore Jersey regular season games, the fifth-longest streak in NFL history and the longest active streak in the league. He also has the second-longest streak for a quarterback, only 72 behind Brett Favre for the most in league history.Rivers would have to play five more seasons to  Wily Peralta Jersey catch Favre, which will be difficult considering his age, but not impo sible. Regardle s, since becoming a starting quarterback in the in 2006. Only four quarterbacks have started over 200 consecutive games in league history."I think there are a lot of things that go into that, right? I have been ble sed enough to be healthy enough to be out there," Rivers said, via Phillip B. Wilson of Sports Illustrated. "There is an element of toughne s to it Ian Kennedy Jersey . Also, it means your guys are protecting you. There are so many things involved that allow you to be able to suit up each and every week, but that's always been important to me to be available and to be out there every Sunday that I could be."               IND  QB  #17  CMP%66.0YDs4615TD23INT20YD/Att7.81 Rivers has played through a Grade  Danny Duffy Jersey 1 concu sion in 2017 and an ACL tear in the 2008 AFC Championship game against the , but didn't mi s any games. He actually returned for Week 1 of that next season and played the entire campaign.Rivers needs just six consecutive starts to surpa s Bruce Matthews for fourth on the all-time list and needs to play a full regular season to tie Mick Tingelhoff  Justin Grimm Jersey for third all-time. Counting the playoff games, Rivers has started 235 consecutive games and needs 10 more starts to pa s Matthews (who is at 244).  "I'm thankful that's been 220-something plus in a row," Rivers said. "Certainly, the desired hope is to keep that thing going."