Autor Tema: LOOK Heres how the Rams are changing the  (Leído 162 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
LOOK Heres how the Rams are changing the
« : abril 08, 2023, 03:28:49 am »
The  uniforms are undergoing a bit of a change this offseason. When the team hits the field in 2017, they wont be wearing helmets  Stephen Vogt Jersey with gold horns. Instead, their helmets will feature white horns.On Wednesday, the  Milwaukee Brewers T-Shirts Rams revealed the switch from gold to white:   Uni Update: The white horns are back!  Our primary helmets will have white horns in 2017.  Los Angeles Rams (@RamsNFL)  That should look familiar. Last year -- their first after their move from St. Louis to Los Angeles -- the Rams actually used three different helmets, in a Thursday night lo s to the .Take a look:The middle one appears Ryan Braun Jersey  to be the one thats sticking. Strangely enough, its also the one that I happen to like the most. Its strange because after so many years of making decisions that I  Milwaukee Brewers Hats dont agree with -- to draft , not firing Jeff Fisher, giving a -- the Rams are Jhoulys Chacin Jersey  finally doing things that make sense to me.  First, . Now, they made the correct helmet choice. Hopefully, freeing from is their next move.