Autor Tema: Cardinals starter to miss games after su  (Leído 138 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Cardinals starter to miss games after su
« : abril 07, 2023, 11:24:41 pm »
cornerback won a starting job in training camp, but he won't be on the field in Week 1 after injuring himself in a freak cooking accident at his house.When the Cardinals , one of the biggest surprises was Hamilton being placed on the non-football injury list, which requires him to sit out the first four weeks of  Bud Dupree Jersey the season. After shining in training camp, it wasn't clear how Hamilton got injured, but he revealed the details this week.According to the corner, he suffered multiple second-degree burns on the  A.J. Brown Jersey lower half of his body during a cooking accident that took place on Aug. 22. It was such a serious accident that it could have 'ended up deadly,' according to Hamilton."Had the greatest camp of my career and last Monday I had a accident that could've ended up deadly for me and my family," Hamilton . "But instead I got the short end of it by having my feet severely burned (2nd degree). It was literally a freak accident and God spared me to only have these injuries."  According , the accident involved a fryer and Hamilton had to be taken to the hospital after badly burning  Jeffery Simmons Jersey himself with cooking oil. If you want to see what Hamilton's second-degree burns look like, you can check out the .As Hamilton noted, he was having one of the best training camps of his career. Cardinals head coach Kliff Kingsbury even recently revealed that Hamilton had played well enough to earn a starting spot on Arizona's defense."It's disappointing for him," Kingsbury said of the injury, via . "He had earned a starting role."  Earning a starting spot was huge for Hamilton, who has only started four total games over the course of his six-year career. Two of those starts came last season during a year where he saw action in all 17 games for Arizona.The lo s of a Daniel Munyer Jersey  starting corner for the first four weeks of the season is going to put the Cardinals in a tough spot. Not only do they have to face in Week 1, but they follow that up with games against the and in the two weeks after that.The Cardinals for Raiders cornerback this week, and there's a chance he could end up filling in for Hamilton while he recovers from his burns. Although it's not yet clear when Hamilton will return, he'll have to sit out at least the first four games  Ola Adeniyi Jersey of the season due to the fact that he was placed on the NFI list.