Autor Tema: Tyrod Taylor undergoes hernia surgery sa  (Leído 137 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Tyrod Taylor undergoes hernia surgery sa
« : abril 07, 2023, 11:51:51 pm »
's season ended ingloriously, and through no fault of his own. Still, some four months after he signed a , the quarterback's future in Buffalo is unclear. He was benched in Week 17, reportedly because the organization didn't want to be on the hook for the $30.75 million left on his contract that would become guaranteed should Taylor suffer  Brett Howden Kids Jersey a serious injury. And on Thursday, Taylor underwent surgery to repair a sports hernia. QB Tyrod Taylor may  Vladislav Namestnikov Women Jersey be having surgery today, per his Snapchat. Again, if he can't pa s a physical by March 11, $$ becomes guaranteed  Nick Veronica (@NickVeronica)  The subsequently i sued : "Bills QB Tyrod Taylor had a consultation visit yesterday with Dr. William Meyers and elected to have surgery this morning. The Bills were informed late yesterday of this morning's procedure." NFL playoffs  Here's where things get interesting: As the ' Nick Veronica alludes to above, if Taylor isn't able to pa s a physical before the third day of the new league year, which is March 11 -- nine weeks away -- the Bills will be on the Tampa Bay Lightning Jersey  hook for $27.5 million in injury guarantees that are part of Taylor's contract.    Veronica writes that the belief is that Taylor will be ready to go by then. "I want to be healthy because I want to get back and attack the offseason," Taylor said Monday. "As far as the guarantee in the contract,  Lightning Blank Kids Jersey I want to get this surgery if that's what I need to get done -- I want to get that out of the way. It's not about the guarantee."   The Bills finished the season with a 7-9 record, mi sed the playoffs for the 17th consecutive year and it cost Rex Ryan his job. Hopefully Anthony Lynn, the Bills a sistant who appears to be the front-runner  Peter Budaj Kids Jersey to replace Ryan, knows what he's getting himself into.