Autor Tema: Pete Priscos NFL Week 11 picks Packers a  (Leído 148 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Pete Priscos NFL Week 11 picks Packers a
« : abril 07, 2023, 11:43:11 pm »
Any week over .500 is a good week when picking all the , so I gue s I can't complain about my 7-6-1 against the spread mark from last week. But I sure don't feel good  Noah Dobson Jersey about it. As we head towards Thanksgiving, I'd like to think I have a good grasp of this NFL season, but some weeks make you think that you sure don't. The 7-6-1 upped my ATS season record to 75-69-2. I went 9-5 straight up to raise my record to 98-47-1. Not too bad. What I didn't like last week was going 2-4 with my Best Bets on the Pick Six Podcast. That's my second losing week of the year, and it dropped my overall mark to 37-22-1, which is still pretty good but still leaves a bad taste in my mouth because of last week. So let's get back on track with a winning record in all three areas for Week 11.       Latest Odds: Seattle Seahawks -3            The Cardinals beat the Seahawks in overtime a few weeks back when turned it over three times. The Seattle defense has major i sues, which is why I think can win a high-scoring road game. The Arizona defense is a little better, and that's the difference. Pick: Cardinals 34, Seahawks 31    Latest Odds: Washington Commanders -1.5            This has to be considered the dog game of the day. Both teams have major i sues now. The Bengals looked bad on offense last week, but Washington wasn't good on defense. That changes here. Their front will get after and cause a few turnovers that are the difference.   Pick: Washington 23, Bengals 17     Latest Odds: New Orleans Saints -3.5            The Saints will have at quarterback with out with broken ribs. He should be fine against a bad Atlanta defense. The Falcons have come alive on offense in recent weeks, and that should be the case in this one. Look for a lot of points and a close game won by the Saints and Winston. Pick Mike Bossy Kids Jersey : Saints 31, Falcons 30    Latest Odds: Pittsburgh Steelers -10.5            The Jaguars have played the Steelers tough in their history. That won't be the case here. The Steelers are rolling and got the offense cranked up last week. The pa s rush will be too much for on the other side of the ball. Steelers win big.   Pick: Steelers 31, Jaguars 17    Latest Odds: New England Patriots -2.5            The Texans are basically done, while the Patriots have won two straight to get back on track and in playoff contention. The Patriots have dominated the Texans in this series and I think they will continue that here. New England will again control the ball on the ground to win a tough, physical game. Pick: Patriots 24, Texans 20    Latest Odds: Cleveland Browns -2.5            The Eagles are playing a second straight road game and didn't look good last week against the . The Browns won a tight one in bad weather last week against the Texans by running the ball well. They will try and do that in this one, but I think the Eagles will be up to the challenge. Philadelphia's offense will get back on track as well. The Eagles will win a close one. Pick: Eagles 26, Browns 21    Latest Odds: Carolina Panthers +3            The Panthers could be without , which means P.J. Walker could start. Lions quarterback Matt Stafford is also banged up, but he should play. Both defenses have had i sues as of late that could mean a high-scoring game. This is a tough one to call because of the quarterback i sues, but I will go with the Panthers to win it at home -- even if it's Walker at quarterback.   Pick: Panthers 33, Lions 28    Latest Odds: Baltimore Ravens -6            The Ravens have offensive i sues, but the best thing  Andrew Ladd Men Jersey to fix that is this Tenne see defense. The Titans upset the Ravens in the playoffs last year, but this Titans team has major defensive i sues. The Ravens had run-defense i sues last week against the Patriots, which isn't a good thing against . But I think they get back on track in that area in this one. Ravens win it behind a good offensive showing. Pick: Ravens 31, Titans 24    Latest Odds: Los Angeles Chargers -9.5            The Jets are coming off a bye looking for their first victory. They showed some life the last time out against the Patriots. is out again, which means more . The Chargers have played well at times but can't seem to win games. That will change against the Jets. will have a good day after struggling some last week against Miami.  Pick: Chargers 31, Jets 20    Latest Odds: Miami Dolphins -4            This is a long trip for a hot Miami team. The Broncos were bad last week, and might not have this week. The Miami defense has made strides, and the Dolphins beat Arizona the last time on the road. That defense will again be the  Thomas Hickey Kids Jersey difference here -- no matter who plays quarterback. Dolphins take it.   Pick: Dolphins 27, Broncos 23    Latest Odds: Minnesota Vikings -7            The Vikings have won three straight to get back into playoff contention. The Cowboys are coming off a bye, while the Vikings played Monday night. The Dallas defense has continued to be a problem and the offense is limited without . The Vikings defense has played much better in the past three games, and they will play well here again. Minnesota will win a fourth straight game.  Pick: Vikings 23, Cowboys 14    Latest Odds: Indianapolis Colts -1.5            The Colts will have 10 days to rest after a Thursday night game last week,  Tanner Fritz Jersey while the Packers are coming off a lifele s showing against the Jaguars. Watching against the Indianapolis defense will be the treat here. I think he has has a good day as the Packers win a tough road game. Pick: Packers 27, Colts 21    Latest Odds: Kansas City Chiefs -7.5            The Raiders beat the Chiefs earlier this season in a high-scoring game. The Chiefs seemed to have righted things since then, but the Las Vegas defense has made strides as well. The Raiders won't win this time, but they will keep it close. will continue his MVP push with a big game.   Pick: Chiefs 31, Raiders 27    Latest Odds: Tampa Bay Buccaneers -4            This is another long trip for the Rams, which has been an early-season trend. The last trip east came three weeks ago when they were blown out by Miami. They won't get blown out here with the defense keeping them in it. will make uncomfortable. Tampa Bay wins, but it's razor close.  Pick: Bucs 24, Rams 23