Autor Tema: One of my favorites things to make are Astral Runes  (Leído 3440 veces)

Bestmengqin

• Ver Perfil
One of my favorites things to make are Astral Runes
« : diciembre 14, 2021, 07:17:00 pm »
I'm a Runecrafter as well. One of my favorites things to OSRS Gold make are Astral Runes. I'm able to create doubles which usually yield a huge revenue, but recently Astrals tanked in price. Because of this, I've been forced to shift to Nature Runes which I don't enjoy crafting as much.

I'm aware that Bonus Experience Weekend played it's part in the demise of prices on just about everything, however it's a shame... it's ridiculous. The current Market Price for Astral Runes are 121 Gold Pieces for each. This is 22gp more than Pure Essense which is shocking to at best. Fortunately, I'm able to craft doubles, so I'd still have the chance to make a slight profit. Astrals are up over the last few days, but they fell between 125 and 121. The good thing is that I had sold mine in advance.

So my armor currently is just: Dragon Med helm, Rune platebody Rune platelegs of lightness and combat bracelets, dragon scimi/longsword , and finally my Lumbridge task ring 2 and Power Amulet. I recently got the 70 level and was able to ask one of my friends what they think is appropriate for the level 70 def. However, they are ranged and mage, therefore I decided to check here for confirmation and to hear other people's thoughts.

They suggested that I purchase plateslegs, the helmet of Torags and platebody for around 1.9 million. I looked into the costs and realized that if I buy the items for 1.6 million and then bill the cost, I'll only spend 1.8 million, and also save coins. Then he suggested buying Bandos Boots, but I researched Dragon Boots and they have a higher strength bonus and are priced lower. He also advised to purchase whip and amulet of glory which I've bought.

I've been camping a lot around metal dragons in RuneScape 2007 Gold recent times and have been looking for clue scrolls, as also effigies and summons from the court (i would say Vissy and effigies, but I don't want to jinx it). I've been meleeing mostly along with a little mage whenever i have enough blood runes in drops.