Autor Tema: Titans Matthews Marcus Mariota should ca  (Leído 137 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Titans Matthews Marcus Mariota should ca
« : abril 08, 2023, 12:36:34 am »
The are . C.J. Elleby Jersey  Those struggles extended to Week 15, when they put up just 23 points against a 49ers defense that ranked 25th in yards allowed, 24th in points allowed, and 28th in defensive DVOA entering the game.One of the things that they need more of, according to wide receiver , is the no-huddle offense with calling the plays at the line of scrimmage, as opposed to the team just huddling up and running its regular offense." ," Matthews said, per ESPN.com. "There's proof in the succe s when that happens. I'd like to do no Pau Gasol Jersey -huddle more. I know we'd all like to do it more. We definitely talk about it a lot. Sometimes we go into it a lot. Sometimes we don't. This game we stayed in it, Mario Hezonja Jersey  and I feel like we were pretty good when were in it."  On the surface, that sounds great; but do the numbers bear out his opinion? Not exactly.  Marcus Mariota huddle:63% comp, 7.3 YPA, 12 TD, 13 INT81.1 pa ser ratingNo-huddle (32 atts): 63% comp, 5.6 YPA, 0 TD, 1 INT64.6 pa ser rating  Pat Thorman (@Pat_Thorman)     average 4.3 yards per carry after huddles.3.0 yards per carry from no-huddle. Pat Thorman (@Pat_Thorman)  Then again, it's not like we have all that much Bill Walton Jersey  information. The Titans rarely go no-huddle at all.    Those Titans no-huddle stats are a small sample. Their 5.8% hurry-up rate ranks 20th. Pat Thorman (@Pat_Thorman)  Maybe their offense would get into a better rhythm if they went to it more often. They certainly can't  Rodney Hood Jersey do much worse than they've been doing throughout this season, and it's not like Mariota doesn't have ample experience in the hurry-up offense -- he played for Chip Kelly at Oregon, after all.