Autor Tema: Jalen Ramsey blames NFLs new helmet rule  (Leído 156 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Jalen Ramsey blames NFLs new helmet rule
« : abril 07, 2023, 11:45:17 pm »
Torey Krug Kids Jersey The may have lost one of their more important players for an extended period on Saturday, when wide receiver took a low hit from safety and sustained a knee injury. Lee remained down on the field for several minutes before eventually being carted off, and after the game, the Jags seemed convinced that the injury was serious."It looked bad," coach Doug Marrone said during his postgame pre s conference." I'm waiting  Jaroslav Halak Women Jersey for the doc to tell me so I can tell you guys.  But it looked bad."There is at least one Jaguar teammate who does not blame Kazee for what happened. Instead, All-Pro cornerback .   More NFL "You can't be mad at 27 Kazee ," Ramsey said, per ESPN.com. "You have to be mad at the ; not mad at them, but that is how the rule is. People are scared to tackle normal because I gue s they don't want to do helmet-to-helmet and get flagged Milan Lucic Jersey . ... Game-changing stuff could happen. You don't really want to blame anyone, but you feel bad for him. I don't know, man, that's just tough to see it happen to one of my teammates, period, but you can't really blame 27."Kazee was penalized on the play for lowering his helmet on contact. For his part, he took to Twitter after the game to let Lee know that the receiver was in his prayers.    Before i go out on the field i pray for both teams to stay healthy , i was  Patrice Bergeron Men Jersey just trying to make a football play, i will never ever try to hurt anyone, i just want to reach out to you bro and tell you that youll be in my prayers everyday   Montae Kazee (@Damontaekazee)  Lee, who  Tim Schaller Jersey signed a four-year, $38 million contract this offseason, was expected to serve as ' No. 1 receiver this season if healthy. If he has to mi s time, the slack will have to be picked up by , , , and second-round pick D.J. Chark.