Autor Tema: Will Trevor Lawrence be able to keep up  (Leído 219 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Will Trevor Lawrence be able to keep up
« : abril 08, 2023, 04:03:34 am »
Happy Thursday newsletter readers. again, ready to talk football, soccer and more.Week 4 of the regular season begins tonight, which means it is officially the week that the play and the ... which means I am on an emotional rollercoaster. As a New Englander this will be a tough week for me. I'm just hoping for the least amount of drama between the two sides as po sible. Never thought I'd see the day where TB12 played at Gillette Stadium in a different uniform, but here we are.         CBS Sports HQ Newsletter   Your Ultimate Guide to Every Day in Sports   We bring sports news that matters to your inbox, to help you stay informed and get a winning edge.     I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry! Jack Conklin Jersey    There was an error proce sing your subscription.     Moving RIGHT along before I get too sad, today we will look at Week 4 picks, more Champions League action, the MVP race and moreLet's get started. What you need to know1. Prisco's Week 4 picks: vs. will be close tonight Remember yesterday when I said NFL weekly rankings are one of my favorite parts of the newsletter? Well, weekly picks are my other favorite part. I love considering each matchup, giving hot takes and comparing my picks to   Tonight we have a thrilling matchup between the Jacksonville Jaguars and the Cincinnati Bengals. OK, it's not thrilling, but it's still the NFL. And the Bengals are a technically a first place team.Prisco picked the Bengals to win 28-24 and I agree with his pick.This seems like a good opportunity for both teams and a pair of young quarterbacks to show their potential -- but there's a reason the Jaguars are still seeking their first win. They are simply not as complete as the Bengals.Here are some more of Prisco's picks that I like, along with the latest odds: 27, 20: Latest odds, DAL -4.5 27, 26: Latest odds, MIN +2Tampa Bay Buccaneers 28, New England Patriots 19: Latest odds, TB -7 36, 30: Latest odds, LAC -3.5I would love it  LeShaun Sims Jersey if the Patriots kept it that close against the Bucs and, while Belichick will bring his A-Game, Brady knows how to dominate in Foxboro better than any other quarterback.  might not be able to keep this one interesting.  As far as ones that will be close, I expect the  and  to give us a great game.2. take another big step in proce s to leave Chicago Da Bears might be finding a new home soon. The team has been at Soldier Field since 1971, but now that they have entered a purchase agreement to buy land located 35 miles outside of Chicago, they are one step closer to leaving the spot they've been in for decades.Here's   They entered a purchase agreement to buy the Steve McNair Jersey  Arlington International Racecourse propertyThe land is in Arlington Heights, Illinois, a suburb 35 miles outside of ChicagoThe land is 326 acresThe Bears announced in June they made a bid for the landThey are looking into the idea of building a new stadiumThe Arlington Heights village board already approved a zoning change so a stadium could be built thereThe land currently has a horse racing trackSomething as ma sive as an NFL franchise moving home cities takes time and the proce s might not even formally start for another two years. Churchill Downs, the previous owners, expect the $197.2 million sale to be finalized in late 2022 or 2023.: Soldier Field is old. It was built in 1924 and seats 61,500 (an important note is that there's no way to increase that number by much.) Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot says she is committed to keeping the Bears where they are, but based on everything we know right now, it seems the team's days at Soldier Field are numbered.3. Champions League recap: Ronaldo lifts Manchester United in extra time Wednesday was another exciting game day for UEFA Champions League action. We saw a bunch of goals, great matchups and solid storylines. Bayern Munich, Benfica, Manchester United and Juventus were some of the major names to win yesterday.  Bayern Munich had the most dominant win, defeating Dynamo Kyiv 5-0. Robert Lewandowski was the player of the day, scoring twiceIn stoppage time, Cristiano Ronaldo had a game winner for Manchester UnitedFedrico Chiesa had the only goal in Chelsea's lo s to Juve, which was the biggest upset of the dayHere are Zenit 4, Malmo FF 0Atalanta 1, Young Boys 0Benfica 3, Barcelona 0Juventus 1, Chelsea 0Bayern Munich 5, Dynamo Kyiv 0Salzbug 2, Lille 1Wolfsburg 1, Sevilla 1Manchester United 2, Villarreal 14. Predicting how MLB's MVP races will end The end of MLB's regular season doesn't  Wesley Woodyard Jersey just mean we get to see who is going to the postseason. We are also starting to see the end of season award races take shape.CBS Sports MLB scribe Matt Snyder recently gave his final installment of the MVP watch and explained what his ballot would look like. While it is a team sport, he is focusing on individual performance. He is not looking at the team's succe s or "predictive" stats.Here American League ballotNo. 1: Shohei Ohtani, AngelsNo. 2: Vladimir Guerrero, Jr., Blue JaysNo. 3: Marcus Semien, Blue JaysNational League ballotNo. 1: Bryce Harper, PhilliesNo. 2: Juan Soto, NationalsNo. 3. Fernando Tatis, Jr., PadresOhtani is not surprising at all. The NL race, on the other hand, has been tight all season. Harper had a slow first half, but turned it on after the All-Star break -- enough to earn the league's top honors, according to Snyder.   Odds & EndsBrewers pitcher Devin Williamsis out for the playoffs as a reliever after he  -- especially when it comes to balks and see who is on the rise What to watch tonight , 7:05 p.m.| BAL +196 | TV: MLB.TV , 7:07 p.m.| TOR -135 | TV: MLB.TV , 8:20 p.m.| CIN -7.5 | TV: NFLN Best thing I saw on the internetThis season uniforms in the are going to do more than just represent each team. They will also be helping the environment. The "We know that plastic waste is a mounting problem, Warren Moon Jersey  and we need to innov