Autor Tema: NFL Week 7 picks Jets cover in prime tim  (Leído 176 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
NFL Week 7 picks Jets cover in prime tim
« : abril 08, 2023, 01:17:22 am »
Man, what happened in Week 6? The got exposed by a quarterback coming off mono, actually threw multiple touchdowns and the are now on a two-game skid thanks to two AFC South teams.That's the beauty of the . You can't look at a team or a player in one week and say that you're going to see the same thing the next week. We are starting to see some trends, however. The are for real, the are not who we thought they were and the are in good hands with at the helm.Week 7 provides us with several entertaining matchups. Let's jump in to my picks. at Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox)Point spread: Rams -3After winning their first three games this season, the Rams have now lost three straight. Their lo s in Week 6 was definitely an eye opener, as quarterback pa sed for just 78 yards in a 20-7 slugfest. The Rams underwent a makeover in the secondary this week. They were forced to move  and  to the .  for however. Even if Ramsey doesn't record four interceptions in his first appearance as a Ram, Tony Twist Women Jersey  you have to imagine that his presence is going to bring a spark to this team. The 1-5 Falcons present the perfect opportunity for a bounce-back game. Dan Quinn understands he's on his last legs, and I'm not sure the Falcons can regroup to beat the defending NFC champions.The pick:Rams 30-21 over Falcons at Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)Point spread: Colts -1The two teams who handed the Chiefs two straight lo ses face off in Week 7, and it's one of the most highly-anticipated matchups this Sunday. As the only two teams who po se s winning records in the AFC South, the outcome of this matchup could have ma sive ramifications down the line. Both defenses played well against Kansas City, but I was a little more interested in what each of the offenses did. The Colts' 19-13 win over the Chiefs was impre sive, but I was more impre sed with the Texans' 31-24 comeback win. Houston was down 17-3 in the first quarter, and and appeared ready to run away with the game. The Texans then scored 20 unanswered points in the second quarter and held on for a victory. averages 321 pa  Dmitrij Jaskin Kids Jersey sing yards per game when he plays the Colts. While Indianapolis does have home-field advantage in this one, it didn't help them last time they played at Lucas Oil Stadium, as the Texans edged the Colts, 37-34. The Colts have won three out of the past four matchups, but the Texans emerge victorious on Sunday.The pick:Texans 35-28 over Colts at Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS)Point spread: Bills -17  I picked the Ravens and to cover the spread against the Dolphins during the first two weeks of the season, but now I'm changing my tune. Despite naming  last week, first-year head coach Brian Flores is going back to . Now, "Fitzmagic" hasn't had the best year so far. In four games, he has pa sed for just 435 yards, two touchdowns and four interceptions. But he plays a special opponent this week; Fitzpatrick spent four seasons with the Bills and pa sed for 11,564 yards and 80 touchdowns during his time in Buffalo. Last time he played Buffalo, Fitzpatrick threw for 210 yards and two touchdowns. I'm not saying that he's going to go off against the Bills and get Miami its first victory, but come on, that 17-point spread is huge. The Bills have won their four games by an average of 6.5 points, and it's not like they have one of the most dynamic  Scottie Upshall Men Jersey offenses in the league. Take the Dolphins to cover the largest spread of the week. The pick:Bills 27-13 over DolphinsNew Orleans Saints at Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET (Fox)Point spread: Bears -3The undefeated Bridgewater faces a tough defense in Week 7, which is something he should be  Vladimir Tarasenko Jersey accustomed to by now. He's defeated the in Seattle, the Cowboys and Bucs in New Orleans and then the in Jacksonville. Sure, the Jaguars didn't have Ramsey, but that defense did all they could to stop New Orleans' offense, yet they still emerged victorious. Bridgewater's 240 pa sing yards and one touchdown last week didn't stand out in the box score, but he showed off his ability as a game manager. He got his wide receivers, tight ends and running backs involved in the pa sing game and kept the chains moving. Using different offensive formations and screen plays mixed in with deep shots downfield is how you keep Chicago's defense honest, and that's exactly what the Saints specialize in. Bridgewater has yet to lose a game as the starting quarterback this year and the Bears lost to the in London their last time out. Give me New Orleans +3.The pick:Saints 23-17 over BearsNew England Patriots at Monday, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN)Point spread: Patriots -9.5The Jets' hype train is leaving the station and I'd like to be the conductor. Adam Gase has had to work with a third-string quarterback and without important pieces of his defense for basically every game so far this season. All he could do was give 30 touches to and hope that something good would happen. I thought that the Jets would have to get C.J. Mosley back before they registered that first statement win, but apparently the return of was enough. The second-year quarterback threw for 338 yards, two touchdowns and an interception Zach Sanford Women Jersey  in the 24-22 upset win over Dallas -- good enough for AFC Offensive Player of the Week. He also became the youngest player in the era to record a 90-yard touchdown pa s. MetLife Stadium will be rocking on Monday night, and Darnold has pa sed for 250 or more yards and at least two touchdowns in three out of his past four at home. Mosley may have a chance to play this week and finally has some reps under his belt after mi sing a couple of games. This is a big spread, so give me the Jets to cover at home in prime time.The pick:Patriots 28-21 over Jets  Other Week 5 picksChiefs 31-21 over  28-27 over  24-21 over  30-20 over RaidersJaguars 13-10 over 49ers 28-17 over  20-17 over Seahawks 31-24 over RavensCowboys 23-21 over