Autor Tema: Why the Panthers will cover against the  (Leído 173 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Why the Panthers will cover against the
« : abril 07, 2023, 11:22:42 pm »
Hello, my name is Tom Fornelli, and I'm an adult man who is excited about uniforms. I don't know why  Sheldon Richardson Jersey I look forward to the NBA releasing its City Edition uniforms every year, but I do. I never plan on buying one because basketball jerseys are the least sensible jerseys to wear in public (soccer shirts are the most sensible), but I've wanted to buy a number of them.The has done a great job with City Editions of the Chicago Bulls uniforms, and this year's jersey is no different. Outside of the Bulls, I'd say my favorite is either the Dallas Mavericks jersery or the Boston Celtics (though it looks a little too similar to the Bucks standard uniform). After that I think I'd go with the Sacramento Kings, which is probably the first nice thing anybody has said about the Kings since Chris Webber and Vlade Divac were playing for them. ? Think about it, and then read these stories....!Now let's try to win some money, shall we?    Latest Odds: Carolina Panthers +2.5            Key Trend: The underdog has covered five straight in this series.The Pick: Panthers +2.5 (-110)It feels like it's been a while since I took a straight spread or total play on a weeknight game, but lo and behold, tonight offers us value on the spread. The  Janarius Robinson Jersey Panthers shouldn't be underdogs in this game! The Falcons beat the Panthers 37-34 in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago, but that game was insane, and if you look at the numbers, the Falcons might've won, but they didn't play better than the Panthers did.Carolina outgained the Falcons in the game in the air and on the ground and turned the ball over fewer times as well. The problem was that the Panthers mi sed a field goal and an extra point, four points which loomed pretty large in a game that required overtime. With the return game being played in Carolina, I like the Panthers' odds of coming out on top.  The Panthers have allowed only 21.2 points per game at home this season compared to 30.5 on the road. Atlanta scores 26.2 points at home but only 21.5 on the road and allows 4.5 more points per game on the road than at home. We're also catching a bit of a break, thanks to Carolina getting crushed by the last week. While NFL spreads are hard to crack, you can sometimes find a little more value when a team comes off a blowout lo s, and the betting market overreacts. I believe tonight is just such an opportunity.Finally, if you want to bet as a road favorite, you go right ahead. I'll be over here standing alongside sanity and reason. The Falcons may be 6-3 ATS this season, but they started 6-0, and they've only been favored once. That was at home by four points against these Panthers. The Panthers covered.SportsLine's Emory Hunt is 19-5 in his last 24 ATS picks involving the Falcons and he has a play listed  Michael Pierce Jersey for tonight's game.   College Football   Latest Odds: Under 63            The Pick: Under 62.5 (-110) --This bet is largely game script-dependent. If Georgia Southern jumps out to an early lead, it could be tough to stay under this total, and I'd like the play a lot more if it were still at 63.5, where I got it this morning. I do still like it at 62.5, just not as much. Georgia Southern's offense has been one of the better units in the Sun Belt this season, but the Louisiana defense has been one of the conference' Rashod Hill Jersey s best too.In Sun Belt play, Louisiana's defense has a succe s rate of 63.4% and has allowed only 1.55 points per drive. It's been particularly good stopping the pa s, which is where Georgia Southern is at its best. The Ragin' Cajuns' defense limits explosive plays in the pa sing game, which could fluster the ' offense tonight. Should the Cajuns win this game as I expect them to, we should finish well below this number. NBA   Latest Odds: Dallas Mavericks -6          Lewis Cine Jersey    The Pick: Mavs -3.5 (-110) --We have one of the most efficient offenses in the NBA in Dallas (114.3, 8th), going against one of the least efficient defenses in the NBA in Washington (112.8, 22nd). That alone makes the Mavs an attractive option tonight. The Wizards pair that poor defense with a worse offense (108.5, 25th), while the Mavs' defensive efficiency ranks ninth in the league (109.5).  So, what could go wrong? The game is in Washington, and the Mavs haven't been quite as good on the road as they've been at home, but the numbers are heavily skewed by Dallas' awful performance against Orlando earlier this week. Dallas shot only 37.6% from the floor and 26.2% from three while mi sing seven free throws in a 94-87 lo s. Their defense was still solid; the offense just had an off night. I don't think it'll happen again tonight. .