Autor Tema: Rob Gronkowski addresses leaving Patriot  (Leído 152 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Rob Gronkowski addresses leaving Patriot
« : abril 08, 2023, 12:26:59 am »
11-year NFL career came to a close le s than a month ago when the tight end . One of the storylines that came out of that announcement was the notable omi sion of the . Throughout that Harrison Butker Jersey  274-word retirement post, there was not a single mention of the team that Gronkowski spent the first nine years of his career with and helped win three Super Bowls. However, it did feature glowing remarks about his time in Tampa Mike Hughes Jersey  with the . Of course, this wasn't the first time that a notable Patriot snubbed the team in a retirement post as  earlier this offseason before ultimately . While speaking to at an event in Boston for his Ice Shaker product, the tight end addre sed the retirement post and believes there was a bit of a misunderstanding."I think it's a little blown out of proportion," he said. "I mean, I kind of did it when, you know, my first retirement."               TB  TE  #87  TAR89REC55REC YDs802REC TD6FL0 Gronkowski is referring to Tyreek Hill Jersey  his  following New England's win in LIII. In that first retirement post, the 33-year-old did praise the Patriots organization, thanked both owner Robert Kraft and head coach Bill Belichick, and had a very similar tone to how he spoke about the Buccaneers in this latest retirement announcement."There's no doubt I love New England. I love all the fans here in New England. There's no doubt," Gronkowski continued. "But  Marcus Allen Jersey I felt like that speech or whatever, the time and place I did for the first one was great, and I was just kind of giving it for that retirement for the two years I had in Tampa. But I think it was blown out of proportion maybe a little. But  Khalen Saunders Jersey I love New England, love everything about it."  As for po sibly another comeback if Brady calls him at some point during next season, Gronkowski shut down that scenario, noting he is  So, it appears like the legendary tight end's latest retirement post will have a bit more finality to it than the first.