Autor Tema: Jets sign Trevor Siemian to back up Sam  (Leído 147 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Jets sign Trevor Siemian to back up Sam
« : abril 08, 2023, 02:37:12 am »
With  for an 18th season, the landed a new backup for second-year quarterback on Wednesday, signing former No. 2 to a one-year deal. , the contract is worth $2 million, but Siemian  Danny Mendick Jersey can earn up to $3 million with incentives.A former starter, the 27-year-old Siemian is more than a decade younger than the 39-year-old McCown, and he brings 24 games of first-string experience to New York's depth chart. Denver's full-time starter during the 2016 season, he spent three years with the Broncos before the Vikings acquired him via trade to serve as ' backup. Siemian didn't take the field during the 2018 season during his Yolmer Sanchez Jersey  first and only season in Minnesota.  His arrival is perhaps even more notable because of how it affects Darnold and McCown. The former, who flashed promise as the Jets' face of the franchise in  Adam Engel Jersey 2018, mi sed three games as a rookie due to injury. McCown, meanwhile, was well received in New York during a two-year stint with the team, serving as both a mentor and stopgap starter, including with a 94.5 pa ser rating in 13 starts at age 38. The longtime backup said earlier this offseason that he had yet to decide whether he'd be back with the Jets."While I still have a strong desire to continue playing, my  Jace Fry Jersey family dynamics at this point are such that I would like to take more time before making the commitment to play in Yoan Moncada Jersey  2019," he said. "I have spoken to the Jets to make them aware. I'm excited about spending time with my family as we proce s what's next."   , there's still a po sibility McCown returns as either the No. 3 behind Siemian or a new addition to the Jets' coaching staff.