Autor Tema: Tom Brady on Patriots WRs this offseason  (Leído 149 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Tom Brady on Patriots WRs this offseason
« : abril 07, 2023, 11:33:56 pm »
The have had quite an eventful offseason, and nowhere has it been more eventful than in their wide receiver room. Here's everything that happened. The Patriots:Traded to the for a first-round pick.Signed Cincinnati Bengals T Shirts  former and wideout , but they ended up releasing him early in training camp.Drafted out of the University of Miami in the sixth round.Declined Philip Dorsett's fifth-year optionSigned and then waived former wideout .Signed undrafted free agent and then put him on the non-football injury list.Saw get suspended four games for violating the league's performance enhancing Cincinnati Bengals Hoodies Sweatshirts  drug policyRe-signed former seventh-round pick and practice squad player .Signed former Eagles and receiver Signed only to see him retire three weeks later.Waived former fourth-round pick after a series of injuriesWaived .Signed free agent K.J. Maye.Like I said, it's been eventful. More on the NFL Pats QB -- who is tasked with throwing the football to all of these gentlemen -- gave  Mike Thomas Jersey a simple explanation for what happened in a radio interview Monday (an interview that made news for other reasons). "Certain things haven't worked out the way we would have hoped and players would have hoped, but that's football," Brady said, per a transcription by Pro Football Talk.Brady also noted  Cincinnati Bengals Accessories that, well, it's not really up to him which receivers are on the team. "I don't make those decisions for our team. I don't go in there and tell them who I want," Brady said. "My job is to play quarterback and whoever's here that's who I have to make it work with."  Right now, who he has to work with are Edelman for 12 games, Berrios, Dorsett, , , special teams ace , and street free agents like Lucien, Turner, Maye, and . If anyone can make this group work, it's Brady, but it's not exactly as high quality a group as  Markus Bailey Jersey he's had in the past. At least not at first glance.