Autor Tema: Bills Josh Allen says he was super frust  (Leído 178 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Bills Josh Allen says he was super frust
« : abril 08, 2023, 04:02:09 am »
The NFL suffered quite a scare this past weekend, as . After further review, it was concluded that these were false positive tests, and all of the original  Ezekiel Ansah Jersey tests were rerun on Sunday night with each sample coming back negative for the coronavirus. While the fact that the league did not experience a ma sive outbreak is good news, there was a period of uncertainty where no one seemed to know what was going on. quarterback was one of the players who received a false positive test, and he was pretty upset about it."I got a call at six in the morning saying I tested positive and honestly, it's nothing you want to hear and I'm sitting there like, 'I feel fine, there's nothing wrong,'" Allen said, . "I come in, try to get in the building and I have to go through protocol. I went through the test that was right here that gives you results in 15 minutes and that came back negative. I Cortez Kennedy Jersey 'm super frustrated that I wasn't (at practice)."Jon R. Cohen, M.D., the Executive Chairman of BioReference Laboratories, the testing partner of the , explaining that these false-positives were due to an isolated contamination in the New Jersey lab. If there was anything good to come out of this whole situation, Allen says, it's that the league ran acro s this problem before the regular season.  Jaron Brown Jersey  "I'm happy that it happened now instead of come season time," said Allen. "If this were to happen on Saturday or Sunday, who knows if I'd be playing. It sucks that I was kind of the guinea pig and whatnot, and part of that proce s, but I'm glad it wasn't Phil Haynes Jersey  then, I'm glad it was now and we're able to kind of move past it."It will be interesting to see if the NFL changes its protocols after what happened this weekend. Apart from the safety rules themselves, testing is the most important facet when it comes to attempting to conduct a season in the safest way po sible.  "I  Nazair Jones Jersey think it was a good opportunity for our team to kind of go through a day of adversity, to give us an opportunity to have this (happen now) in case it was a game day," Allen said. "I'm sure a lot of these questions that maybe hadn't been asked or hadn't really been worked out, hopefully those get fast-tracked and we have a clear, concise plan when the season comes around."