Autor Tema: Lions hold completely player-led practice without coaches except for Dan Campbel  (Leído 136 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
With the regular season fast approaching, teams are finalizing their rosters and making sure all players are ready to take on Week 1 Alec Pierce Jersey . Between training camp, practices, walkthroughs and training camp, coaches are evaluating how their team will shape up and what it needs to work on.The took a slightly different approach than most teams Monday by holding a completely player-led practice. Other than head coach Dan Campbell, no coaches were on the field for the practice. "Here's the team scenarios that we want to get done," left tackle Taylor Decker recalled Campbell telling the team Monday morning (), "and you guys are gonna go out  Grover Stewart Jersey there and run the show,""I think it's awesome to do," Decker continued, "because honestly, on a gameday, we're out there, we gotta communicate, we have to be accountable to one another."           Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers Taylor Stallworth Jersey ), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     The new way  Ben Banogu Jersey to practice surprised some players, including Decker, who called the practice unique. Decker said the practice was unlike any he had experienced before.The Lions have not seen succe s in, well, a so I suppose trying a new way to prepare for the season can't hurt. Last season, Detroit went 3-13-1 and landed in last place in the NFC North. The Lions have not been to the playoffs since 2016 and have not won a  Joe Reitz Jersey postseason game since 1992.  Campbell took over the team as the head coach in 2021 after spending time as a a sistant coach and tight ends coach.