Autor Tema: NFL Week 15 picks Chargers top Chiefs in  (Leído 180 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
NFL Week 15 picks Chargers top Chiefs in
« : abril 08, 2023, 01:14:44 am »
In the future, instead of building domed stadiums for football, we should definitely start building giant snow globes because I want every NFL game from now on to be played in the snow.Actually, I don't just want every game to be played in the snow, I want everything to be in the snow. Basketball in the snow. Che s in the snow. We can eat lunch in the snow. We can shower in the snow. Everything in the snow.I mean, if I learned one thing over the weekend, it's that snow definitely makes everything better Haydn Fleury Men Jersey .After watching Sunday's Colts-Bills game, all I can think about is snow, and also how sad probably is after po sibly mi sing .    Adam Vinatieri could lose out on $500,000 for trying to kick field goal in a blizzard  SportsRadio 740 (@SportsRadio_740)  I lost $10 once and got kind of sad. Vinatieri is about to mi s out on half-a-million dollars because the asked him to kick two field goals during the blizzard of the century and he mi sed them both. Vinatieri has a bonus in his contract that awards him $500,000 if he hits over 90 percent of his field goals on the season, but that might not happen thanks to his two mi ses against Buffalo.By the way, if you didn't watch the game, which the won 13-7 in overtime, things got pretty crazy.  The Colts/Bills game today   Liberty Thunder (@Liberty_Thunder)  Anytime the city of Buffalo starts resembling the ice planet of Hoth, you know things have gotten out of control.  Although I'm 90 percent sure the photo in that tweet is doctored, I can't say that for a fact. I mean, with another "Star Wars" coming out this week, sending an AT-AT to Buffalo is totally something Disney would do."Hey guys, what 's our advertising budget for the new 'Star Wars' movie?""Um, that would be $675 million.""Perfect, I have this great idea: We're going to spend $100 million of that to build an AT-AT and have it attack Buffalo.""Done. I'll let the appropriate people know."By the way, my original plan this week was to not write anything at all and just get in line for the new "Star Wars" movie, but then I realized I hate lines and only kind of like "Star Wars" movies, so I vetoed that idea pretty quickly.  Alright, let's get to the Week 15 picks, where I pinky promise not to talk about "Star Wars" again, because if I did, I would probably end up spoiling the entire movie for you.Actually, before we get to the picks, here's your weekly reminder that you can check out the picks from every . You should click over and check out the other experts this week because my CBSSport.com colleague Will Brinson went 12-4 straight Dougie Hamilton Men Jersey  up. Brinson is best known around these parts as the guy who to the .For weeks, we laughed at him for his ridiculous pick. However, the joke's now on us because the kind of look like a Super Bowl contender.  Speaking of the Chargers, that seems like a good place to start this week's picks.NFL Week 15 PicksL.A. Chargers (7-6) at Kansas City (7-6), 8:25 p.m. ET, Saturday, (NFL Network): For the most part, my favorite thing to do on Saturdays during the NFL season is go to Target and buy a bunch of things that I don't actually need. However, I'm going to have to cancel those plans this week because THIS game is being played on Saturday. Yup, it's the return  Jack Drury Kids Jersey of Saturday football in the NFL.This is the only week of the 2017 season where we'll be getting four days of football -- Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday -- although technically, no one will be watching the game Thursday because everyone's going to be at the new "Star Wars" movie.  After watching the Chargers basically blow out every opponent they've played for the past four weeks, I'm starting to think they don't actually have any weakne ses. Their offense is currently unstoppable. No one can block or and the one weakne s they did have -- kicker -- isn't really a weakne s anymore. Even their fans are cool.  Old school pal & I kickin it at the game...  Mario Lopez (@MarioLopezExtra)  The only thing that picture is mi sing is Mr. Belding. And maybe Kelly Kapowski.The one thing I do hate about the Chargers in this game is that if they do have one weakne s, it's playing the . Kansas City has won SEVEN in a row against the Chargers, but I've decided not to count six of those games because they were played against the San Diego Chargers and this game is against the L.A. Chargers.  The pick: Chargers 27-24 over ChiefsGreen Bay (7-6) at Carolina (9-4), 1 p.m. ET (Fox): is finally eligible to return this week, but I have no idea if he's actually going to play because coach Mike McCarthy offered zero details during his pre s conference Monday. As you can imagine, that makes it somewhat difficult to make a pick in this game because I don't know if the Packers will be starting Rodgers or .If I were McCarthy, I would probably leave Rodgers on the bench and that's basically because I feel like the Packers have about a .000001 percent chance at the playoffs, which is about the same chance I have of going on a date with Taylor Swift. Not that I want to go on a date Fredrik Claesson Women Jersey  with Taylor Swift, but even if I did, the chances of it happening would be low. Also, the date would probably be awkward because I can't name any of her albums and I'm not even sure I know the name of any of her songs and all I would probably talk about is football and/or cats.Back to the Packers. The problem for them is that to even have a shot at the playoffs, they're going to have to win out, which would include wins over the , and . Even then, the Packers would likely be in trouble because the and -- two teams that could finish tied with them for a wild card -- hold the head-to-head tiebreaker over Green Bay.  Basically, what I think I'm trying to say here is that even though I predicted that the Packers would make the playoffs this season, I'm officially writing them off. You know what, I don't even care if Rodgers plays this week, I'm picking against them either way.The pickIf Rodgers doesn't play: Panthers 23-13 over PackersIf Rodgers does play:  Patrik Puistola Women Jersey Panthers 23-20 over PackersPhiladelphia (11-2) at N.Y. (2-11), 1 p.m. ET (Fox):If any doctors out there know how to transfer an ACL from one person to another, you might want to contact the people of Philadelphia because they seem pretty serious about getting back on the field with a working ACL. In the 48 hours since Wentz went down Sunday, I'm pretty sure roughly half the population of Philly has offered to donate their ACL to him.    So is there like a hotline I can call to donate my ACL to Carson Wentz or do I have to stop by the Linc in person? Jake Portock (@CoachPortockCMU)     i would like to donate my ACL to Carson Wentz please  Immature Gambino (@Kcsosick)     I'll Donate my ACL, if we can find a Dr. to do the surgery.  Austin bean (@AustinB1833)   fans clearly know wha