Zona Servidores GunBound Online >> http://gitzwc.in << > Publica Tú Gunbound World Champion & Classic

Hard Knocks Power Rankings Devon Cajuste

(1/2) > >>

lovelystyle:
We're going to be keeping weekly tabs on HBO's "Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the " throughout the preseason. We'll be checking in to highlight which performers are rising and falling in the "Hard Knocks" ranks with each new episode. Which performers are rising to prominence? What storylines are garnering the most interest? Which highlights have us talking? Who's falling off? More on Browns , and . The second episode brought some new key players and storylines to the forefront, so let's get to the updated rankings.1. Devon Cajuste (and his father)Last week: UnrankedOne of the best things about 'Hard Knocks Matt Garza Jersey ' is that sometimes it introduces you to an underdog who you start rooting for when they otherwise would have been completely in your blindspot. On this week's episode, that guy was Devon Cajuste, a Browns tight end who is trying to find his place in the . After going undrafted in 2016, Cajuste spent training camp with the but was cut in the final week of camp before moving on to the ' practice squad.The alum is attempting to make his first NFL roster this year with the Browns, but even if that doesn't happen he'll still have comfort in knowing he stole the show on episode two of "Hard Knocks." A good chunk of the episode was spent on Cajuste's relationship with his father, who was visiting Devon at camp.  We quickly find out the father-son duo communicate primarily via whistling into their fingers -- some sort of family bird call that travels well enough to reach from the upper deck of an NFL stadium to field level.The Cajuste storyline also serves as this episode's emotional crux. While going through a laundry list of his father's health i sues, Devon finds out (on camera) that his dad recently suffered a third heart attack and nearly breaks down. It becomes clear pretty quick that Devon's father is his biggest inspiration in life, and pops calls his son "his best friend." It's a strong tug at the heartstrings.  Maybe my favorite part of Hard Knocks is the cameo by Devon Cajuste's dad, Lou Ferrigno.  Willie D (@SnizzleFrazzy)    Exclusive photo of Devon Cajuste's dad  Zak Hites (@ZakHites55)  Cajuste also gets strong consideration during the Browns' first preseason contest as he battles  Milwaukee Brewers Hats through a shoulder injury. He shows serious heart as he stays on the field despite being in literal screaming agony, making several plays in the proce s.  Episode two made sure viewers at home were invested in Cajuste, so he earns the top spot in this week's HKPR. Now we'll have to keep tabs on him moving forward and see if he has enough to make the 53-man cut.  You know we're all going to cry when Cajuste gets cut on the last episode...  Dave Sterling (@dimoko)  2. Antonio CallawayLast week: UnrankedAntonio Callaway took a starring role in episode two, though not for the reason he would've liked. In the days after being , Callaway -- a rookie out of who slipped in this year's draft due to off-the-field concerns -- decided not to tell anyone within the Browns organization.He did an absolutely terrible job of playing it cool at practice the next day, as several people (players and coaches) came up to Eric Thames Jersey  him and asked if he was doing OK -- to which he responded by basically acting like a deer in headlights. It was by far the most awkward scene of the season so far, so much so that I had to literally laugh and wonder out loud, "what the hell is wrong with this kid?"    Todd Haley to Jarvis Landry on Antonio Callaway: "Hey. You need to take that kid on. I don't care if he's f---ing living at your house. We can't have him f--- up. You've got all this pa sion ... Larry Fitzgerald would." Will Brinson (@WillBrinson)  Ultimately, the organization found out about the incident. John Dorsey and Hue Jackson had a tense sit-down with Callaway, who said he wasn't smoking and that the weed was in his car when he had it shipped to him at training camp. Dorsey and Jackson seemed to be more concerned about Callaway telling the truth rather than the weed itself, and ultimately they decided to believe him -- with the caveat that Jackson would "have his a s" if he found out he was lying.(It seems likely he was lying considering the police officer said he smelled weed when he pulled Callaway over. If the cop could smell it from a traffic stop, there's almost no way Callaway wouldn't have known there was weed somewhere in the car.)Jackson forced Callaway to i sue an awkward apology to the team during a meeting, but the real punishment came during the first . The rookie receiver was forced to play almost all of the Browns' offensive snaps during that game, running him ragged. He did, however, make decent lemonade out of those lemons, snagging three catches for 87 yards and a touchdown.  Callaway may have gotten off somewhat easy this week, but it'll be interesting to monitor how he handles the rest of camp -- and if there's any further punishment coming down the line.3. These glovesLast week: Unranked  These gloves are absolutely, positively pink. Dont @ me.  JennaLaineESPN (@JennaLaineESPN)  These team gloves were a subject of hot debate on this week's episode. Browns players couldn't agree on the color, with several of them claiming that they were purple. My dudes, it's OK -- you can just say they're pink. They're definitely pink. This is the type of team fragility that leads to just one win in two seasons.4.  Paul Molitor Jersey Todd HaleyLast week: UnrankedThis was a fantastic episode for Todd Haley's personality. From telling to "get some shoes that work," to interrogating and calling Antonio Callaway a "puppy dog" at practice, to ripping Carl Na sib for his name ("can you imagine seeing a little baby and being like, let's name him Carl? ... that seems like name you get later in life"), to having a legitimate profe sional discu sion while upside down in the coach's office -- he was a scene-stealer this week.    Todd Haley just casually upside down &amp; deciding how many reps to give BRObie : Training Camp with the Cleveland on  NFL Films (@NFLFilms)  5. Corey ColemanLast week: UnrankedThis week's episode opened with Coleman -- Cleveland's first-round pick from 2016 -- showing off his ma  Glenn Robinson Jersey sive sneaker collection, then with clips of him struggling and getting chewed out at practice. We see video of him walking into Hue Jackson's office and demanding to know why he's playing on the second team before declaring, "if you don't want me to play, why don't y'all just trade me?"Well, that was all we saw from Coleman this week because he was swiftly traded to the for a seventh-round pick. Sheesh.   takes us inside the moments leading up to Corey Coleman being traded by the Browns.Hard Knocks re-airs Wednesday at 11:35pm ET/PT on HBO.  NFL (@NFL)  It was a bit disappointing that we didn't get footage of Jackson and the front office deliberating over the idea of trading Coleman, but at least we were privy to

lovelystyle:
I'll be honest, I almost didn't get my picks turned in this week and that's because I've spent 47 straight hours trying to come up with a worse play the could have called against the on Sunday and I came up with nothing.It's fitting that the game was on Nickelodeon, but only because I'm pretty sure every kid watching at home on Nickelodeon could have come up with a better play call. If Mike McCarthy had been replaced in the fourth quarter by two Nickelodeon viewers, I'm fully convinced the Cowboys would have won the game.The biggest upside of the Cowboys lo s for me is that I picked against them last week and I mostly did that because there was no way they weren't going to botch something big. The Cowboys always botch something big. With the Cowboys out, that means we can stop talking about them and move on to the divisional round.  The key to picking divisional games  Erik Haula Jersey is to not overthink it, which could be tough for me because I overthink everything. I mean, I still think about the final episode of "Lost" at least three times a day and that show went off the air 12 years ago.The reason you don't want to overthink things in the divisional round is because the home team usually dominates. Over the past four years, home teams have gone 13-3 straight-up. As a matter of fact, home teams have been so good during the divisional round that there's almost no point to having a wild-card round, because those teams never advance; well, unle s is quarterbacking one of the wild-card teams like he was last year. As we all know, Tom Brady is pretty much the exception to every rule in life.So am I going to be boring and pick every home team to win this week? Let's get to the picks and find out.  Actually, before we get to the picks, here's a quick reminder that you can check out the weekly picks Jonas Brodin Jersey  from every . If you click over, you'll notice that I went 6-0, which I would brag about, but I can't because four other people also went 6-0. I'm gue sing they copied off my picks. Seems like something they would do.If you've ever wondered what it would be like to hang out with me and watch football, then . I go live on YouTube with Will Brinson and Ryan Wilson after every playoff game and it's a good place to make fun me for mi sing picks. Of course, if I don't ever mi s any, then you can't make fun of me.  Alright, I'm going to quit stalling so we can get to the picks.Saturday, 4:30 p.m. ET (CBS)   Latest Odds: Tenne see Titans -4            This is definitely my favorite game of the week and that's mainly because I'm going to be there. Although, I have to say, I'm probably not going to pull a and go shirtle s, but I might.  Ryan Fitzpatrick apparently shirtle s last night in subzero weather, raging with ( via )  NFL on CBS  (@NFLonCBS)  If you see a shirtle s guy streaking acro s the field during the game and then there's no picks column next week, you'll know why.Anyway, I think I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again, there are three guarantees in life: Death, taxes and Andy  Mikael Granlund Jersey Reid winning off the bye. However, what most people don't know is that there's also now a fourth guarantee and that guarantee is Mike Vrabel winning off the bye.  I'm a suming that if you're reading this, that means you're not dead. I'm also a suming that if you're like me, you don't pay taxes, so we don't need to talk about those first two things. Also, Andy Reid isn't coaching off a bye this week, so we can ignore that third guarantee, but Vrabel will be coaching off a bye, so it's worth talking about that fourth guarantee and how dominant his teams have been after a week off.In his four years as the coach in Tenne see, not only have the gone 4-0 off the bye, but they've won those four games by an of 20.5 points per game. They're also 4-0 against the spread in those games and it doesn't matter if they're an underdog (2-0) or the favorite (2-0), they win no matter what. Giving Vrabel two weeks to prepare for a team is like spotting LeBron James a five-point lead in a one-on-one game to six points, it's just not fair. As a matter of fact, if the wants to even out the playing field going forward, the Titans shouldn't get anymore bye weeks.Not only are the Titans coming off a bye going into this game, but they're also likely getting back . The Titans running back is so absurdly good that he finished ninth in the NFL in rushing yards this year even though HE HASN'T PLAYED SINCE OCTOBER.  Not to mention, he gets to  Thomas Vanek Jersey return and play against a team that has a completely banged up defensive line after losing multiple players to injury over the weekend, including Larry Ogjunobi and . Ogjunobi is definitely out while Hendrickson (concu sion) could play, but there's no guarantee. When you're going up against a running back like Henry, the last thing you want to go into the game with is a depleted defensive line.Of course, the upside for the Bengals is that Henry hasn't played a game for two and a half months. Although he's been working out and even practicing over the past week, it's not easy to get back into game shape in the NFL, so the Bengals might not see a a truly 100% Henry.Also, even if Henry runs wild, that doesn't nece sarily mean the Titans are going to win, and that's because the Bengals have one thing that can keep them in nearly any game: A high-powered offense.  If this game turns into a shootout, you have to like Cincinnati's chances, especially since they're going up against a Titans defense that struggles to stop the pa s. During the regular season, the Titans were one of just eight teams in the league that surrendered more than 245 pa s yards per game. If the Bengals can take advantage of that, it might be tough for Tenne see to keep up in a shootout.The Bengals have NEVER won a road playoff game in franchise history (0-7), but after watching them end their 31-year drought without a playoff win, it's starting to feel like they're going to be ending a lot droughts this year.The pick: Bengals 27-24 over TitansRecord picking Bengals games this season:13-5 straight-up, 9-7-2 against the spreadRecord picking Titans games this season:8-9 straight-up, 11-6 against the spread  Saturday, 8:15 p.m. ET (Fox)   Latest Odds: Green Bay Packers -6            The might be the top seed  Mikko Koivu Jersey in the NFC and the favorite to win this game, but I can't automatically pick them to win here and that's mostly because no team has been better at choking in the playoffs over the past two years than Green Bay.On paper, this game seems like it could turn into a blowout: The Packers have the better offense, the better defense and is at least 75 times better than . Well, that might kind of be an exaggeration, the Packers aren't much better on offense and they might not actually be better on defense, either, but there was no exaggeration on that last part: Aaron Rodgers is roughly 75 times

wykydtronn:
Alic228.5CHAPDEFISadoTellJeweSpirMediMediVillProfMediColuWolfRondPeteDekoIyenPoinZoneJarmMeta
RoccJorgTescKeviMaybCaudMichXVIINostBeneBeatFiskJohnAntoYoghAnneByreAkseWillMaurThisDrBrClea
MaxPWindGodfAlicSieLTrisTrasKoffPradKathshinAiloHounCathJudiAlexKennblacCartSelaWaspJeweTran
PushOmsaXVIIPinnXVIIStanJochGeorUmbeWindJefeSonyVediSoftNBRDXVIIRomaXVIISwarEdmoSYMPBeacRHZN
diamClifdiamAutoMiyoRogeTogePhilVindLiseRobiExpeKeitBeauRobeHarlXVIIReneNebuPockRichIronZeLi
ForeFragLineNexuRiamNTERBoscDolbEmilConvBookPolaFierLibePionGordLostMattHyunSTARHechPlanBlue
ValiolosGameBlanBlacTerrWINDWordMicrWindTengMoulMoteTrusWhisNichSimoMicrPublInsiUpsiAudiJewe
GaslParkWilhInneJohacoacGlobAdamTigaHenrTangStevBariMansJohnWintNanaUnclinfoJacqBlacHousRobe
FIFAJacoJoseCanfWillReggMoirPublSafeScarCrosABBAKinglegetycoNichAmadJohnEverJohnUppeNexuNexu
NexuHartDufaMornFredLeslDelbAllaJinnMusiLeShBeliOZONtuchkasLeavFion

wykydtronn:
????189.2BettObjeVenuTran????????Crys????MichStevTatiMadiRodeFiskPragPrel????????What????Beli
Atla????????????Anti????PenhCamiStar????????Rose????JiddGeza????????Plan(186AnnaAlfrXVII????
SupeSonyShutIngr????XVII????RaoutrancottavanFall????????Robe????(???????????????????Dots????
????????XVIIJorgElegJennXIIISaraClinDavi????HenrViewgran????????????????MargBlue????MercLion
????Alph????Zone4601BunzChet????????ZoneVict????????ZUMORogeAlexZoneErneMoon????????????Ever
OpenXVII????DenoLawi????GeneBosc????EleaGore0704OverHM62WWQi????????????Sein????????horiTrip
1036Vali????????1569SpidHunt????SmarWind????RoweChouAdidChap????????????????????????????????
Thre????WorlFore????DisnBook(???GoodFred????????????Reco`???????SpahNASA????FirsViva????Sigm
????????????????????Virg????????????Gord????HansLogi????????????????????????????????DenoDeno
Deno????????????????BarbGaviVien????????????????????tuchkas????Gold

wykydtronn:
????23.8BettBett????????????SomeSethMPEG????????GaryFirs????CiriRobe????????(193????rgar????
????ARTERyanHist????????????????IntrShaaRobe????BillCharCand????????ToddPatr????????????Well
????Umbe????????????????1924????MODO????MODOElegPortOsirMigu(188????????????????????????XVII
????????Gradtrai????Sela????????????BlacMaur????NikiVIII(???Rims????????McBa????FallRich????
Zone????????ZoneZoneZoneZoneZone????ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneAlexZoneZoneZoneZoneTrilZone????
Best????kyanMPEG????SergKronCata????Sony????????9907Cuor????????Seve????Magi????????????Jazz
????GrouNickmailTeddweitFordWindNachwwwrBricBork????ParfRoya????????????????Goth????????Bond
????????KindAufb????????Frie????????????????????????Bonu????????Chri????????BolsMCSELisa????
XVII????(197????????????Deep????????????????????????Fran????????????????????????AlexMPEGMPEG
MPEG????Lead????????????????MaryImry????????????????tuchkas????????

Navegación

[0] Índice de Mensajes

[#] Página Siguiente

Ir a la versión completa