Autor Tema: Broncos Marshall dumped by sponsor after  (Leído 150 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Broncos Marshall dumped by sponsor after
« : abril 07, 2023, 11:16:26 pm »
Le s than 24 hours after protesting during the national anthem, linebacker is already facing some backlash.  Marshall's decision to kneel during the anthem has cost him an endorsement deal with Air Academy Federal Credit Union. The company announced on Friday that it's severing all ties with David Andrews Jersey  the Broncos linebacker.  "Although we have enjoyed Brandon Marshall as our spokesperson over the past five months, Air Academy Federal Credit Union (AAFCU) has ended our partnership," the AAFCU . "AAFCU is a membership-based organization who has proudly served the military community for over 60 years. While we respect Brandon's right of expre sion, his actions are not a representation of our organization and membership. We wish Brandon well on his future endeavors." Marshall is the first player who's lost an endorsement deal over his decision to protest. , and have also been protesting during the national anthem over the past two  Jarrett Stidham Jersey weeks.    For Marshall, the decision to protest came at the last second.  "I thought about it all the way up until when the lady was going to start singing," Marshall said . "I was  NFL New England Patriots Jersey like, hmm, they're going to get on me. At the end of the day, I'm definitely good with my decision." Although the AAFCU specifically mentioned the military in its statement, Marshall said after Denver's 21-20 win that he has no i sues with the military.  "I'm against social injustice," Marshall said. "I'm not against the military Isaiah Wynn Jersey , the police or America at all. I'm against social injustice. I felt this was the right thing to do."   As for why he made the decision to protest, Marshall says he the chance to be seen by millions of viewers was the perfect time to do it.  "This is the right platform," Marshall said. "This is our only platform to be heard. I think a lot of times people want us to just shut up and entertain them, shut up and play football. But we have i sues as well. We're educated individuals who went to college. When we have an  N'Keal Harry Jersey opinion, I feel like a lot of people bash us for it." Losing an endorsement deal wasn't the only blowback Marshall received. Many Twitter users cheered after the Broncos linebacker of Denver's win.