Autor Tema: Wife of 49ers Raheem Mostert calls out fans for hateful messages after running b  (Leído 262 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
running  Jose Urena Jersey back is addre sing those who send hate to him and others on social media. The running back has had trouble staying healthy throughout his career. His latest ailment, a knee injury suffered during Sunday's game against the , seemed to upset some fans and caused them to send some hurtful me sages to most hurt online.Sunday night, Raheem's wife Devon posted on Instagram that her family was receiving hateful me  Caleb Smith Jersey sages, including some me sages that told Raheem to kill himself.She posted a long me sage, with the caption, "Sometimes I cannot deal with this fanbase."The post said:"It's days like today where I truly contemplate never getting on social media again. As if today wasn't hard Sergio Romo Jersey  enough, to get on here and have dms about how my husband should kill himself, about how he should be cut, about how he Curtis Granderson Jersey 's made of gla s. I know I shouldn't care, but wow."  Sometimes I cannot deal with this fanbase  Aldara (@Aldaraaaaaaa)  She continued explaining that Raheem has made many sacrifices and football is how their family makes a living.  San Francisco's head coach Kyle Shanahan said the injury is not Jorge Alfaro Jersey  ACL related. Mostert, 29, has already sprained his MCL many times. with a knee cartilage injury.