Autor Tema: The comments for the RuneScape skilling boss is abysmal  (Leído 39634 veces)

Dingbest

• Ver Perfil
The comments for the RuneScape skilling boss is abysmal
« : septiembre 16, 2020, 02:57:03 am »
Tbh I considered all ascension bosses the game. Despite their somewhat humanist mechanics, they are only the ascension dungeon reskin supervisors. Same thing imo. Their mechanics and benefits are mostly different. What are the different mechanisms? Every dino has different mechanics - baits, motion, environment protection/detection along with RS gold other things. It gets more complicated with more dinos from the encounter. Those aren't mechanics. The miniature game is identical for every dinosaur. Avoid the large circle, get exactly the very same tools for the snare and then lure it to kill the dinosaur. You use the specific same strategy and approach for every dinosaur. A slight visual difference for the bait thing is not a mechanic!

Absolutely not true unless you believe that the Daganoth Kings aren't bosses and have no mechanics. You also neglected to realize the movements, security and range of all dinos are different, not just the baits. Folks are not in favor of it, yes, but they are being mostly constructive. A ton of folks like the notion, but need a little bit of a revamp. Skilling bosses are fairly meh ngl, and I am sure the vast majority of people probably would not do them on RS3, it's not like they are super hot on osrs from what I remember.

Wintertodt is also the very op method of training FM, and is extremely useful for ironmen early on because of crates and such. If they wanted to achieve this in RS3 is would need to possess perks great enough for the two early game and endgame gamers, or we'd just end up with another Menaphos episode where gambling is basically dead on arrival because lots of the participant base is high-max level in RS3. Zolcano is secured behind a grandmaster quest so there's that. Also hespori take like a full day to grow and it is solo what can you expect from that?

So because it's a solo boss which means it can not be unpopular? Grandmaster does not mean much imo, the pursuit is not hard, I know ironmen under 100cb that do it with below average equipment, base 70s are not hard to get as quest requirements. My point still stands, unless jagex can come up with a skilling boss that has advantages for players of every level it's gonna be lifeless content pretty fast regardless of the number of people bitch about it on reddit.

No I am saying it is hard to estimate Hespori on whether it is popular or not since people are barely ever there together. Also understanding a few Ironmen who have finished Song of buy OSRS gold the Elves doesn't actually mean anything. So really you're statement that they are all unpopular is wrong. Hespori additionally provides Anima seeds that could directly impact your XP prices. Materials such as the Attas Seed are still an extreme boon to XP as it internationally raises your additional harvest opportunity. I get like 60K Farming XP but just allotment + herb operates independently due to Attas seeds.

wykydtronn

• Ver Perfil
Re:The comments for the RuneScape skilling boss is abysmal
« Respuesta #3 : agosto 02, 2023, 11:00:48 am »

wykydtronn

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #4 : agosto 02, 2023, 11:02:00 am »

wykydtronn

• Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #5 : agosto 02, 2023, 11:03:11 am »