Autor Tema: Those points can get you a couple extra badges somewhere instead of utilizing th  (Leído 38730 veces)

Sunxuemei

• Ver Perfil

Davis must have 2K21 MT great finishing, decent shooting, adequate playmaking and world-class inside defence. To have playmaking you need to go with PF. To have decent shooting you have to have green in your pie chart, otherwise you will have approximately 50 and you are able to shoot only from corners and if you understand your shot nicely. Red/green pie is the option.Physical - we don't know yet how strength is important in 2k21. I like vertical/speed to get bigs, but accounts can also be good.

Update close shot, forcing dunk and standing dunk - you may have 7 completing badges. Will equip large man contact dunks. Should be 14 - sufficient to be able to green everything. Playmaking - that is all up to you. If you want really Davis, you are able to go with article moves. I'd go for pass accuracy and ball handling, and include a small bit to post moves to have 5 playmaking badges.

Either move for perimeter defence, or split up the remaining parameters between it and creep. Should have 20 defensive badges.Height - 6'10. Weight - up to you. May go slightly above medium to possess higher interior defence. Wingspan - max.If that you would like to go for longer finishing instead of playmaking, make him C. Personally, Im not a fan of finishing unless it is possible to equip contact dunks.

ADs really hard to construct - I made a 6'9 Glass Cleaning Finisher with slasher takeover and maxed shooting, so it told me that my build is much like AD but he can not shoot out consistently like AD but the shield and inside game is very much like AD. Or you could do like the OP stated and earn a glass shot but will absence on within game. There's no perfect build for him will need to select between crimson with finishing, shooting, or playmaking and try to balance him according to your preferred play style.

No problem. Those points can get you a couple extra badges somewhere instead of utilizing them in a useless stat. I really don't place a single point in throw. Even on my pure shooting construct I don't place any in free throw even for the badges since it's only a waste of points and I hit the FT's. So basically rather devote those 15-20 points . I get only 1 shooting badge cause I dont concentrate on Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins at all. . Cheers for your opinion mate!

wykydtronn

• Ver Perfil

wykydtronn

• Ver Perfil

wykydtronn

• Ver Perfil

wykydtronn

• Ver Perfil

wykydtronn

• Ver Perfil

wykydtronn

• Ver Perfil