Autor Tema: Lamar Jackson matches Michael Vicks 100-yard rushing game record for QBs in near  (Leído 99 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
is on his way toward becoming the best rushing quarterback in NFL history, already matching a record by Michael Vick in just his fourth season.Jackson led the with 21 carries for 120 yards in Sunday's thrilling 34-31 overtime victory over the , recording the 10th 100-yard rushing game Jackie Robinson Jersey  of his career. That tied Vick for the most 100-yard rushing games by a quarterback in NFL history. Jackson needed just 54 games to have 10 100-yard rushing games while Vick needed 143 to reach a mark that seemed unbeatable.Not only does Jackson have 10 100-yard rushing games, he had his fourth career game with 120-plus rushing yards Bob Uecker Jersey  -- the second-most by a quarterback in NFL history. Only Vick has more, with five."Yes, that's cool. I don't know what to say," Jackson said after Sunday's game. "It's pretty cool, though. I appreciate that. It's cool."  Jackson, who doesn't turn 25 years old until January, already has 3,506 rushing yards in his career -- good for eighth all-time amongst quarterbacks. He's first player in league history with at least 2,000 pa sing Nick Markakis Jersey  yards (2,209) and 600 rushing yards (600) in his first eight games of a season. Jackson also leads the NFL in yards per carry (6.2) -- the third consecutive season he leads the league in that category.Jackson also matched Vick and in the most 600-yard rushing seasons by a quarterback (four), accomplishing the Josh Donaldson Jersey  feat in just four seasons. He's on pace for 1,275 rushing yards this year, the most by a quarterback in league history.  "He sees the field so well," said  Freddie Freeman Jersey Ravens head coach John Harbaugh. "He gives every play the maximum opportunity to be succe sful, if that makes sense. And then, he's just good. He's just really good. He can make the plays. He's capable of making the plays. That's what I notice."