Autor Tema: The NBA 2K cover is a critical platform for inspiring young athletes  (Leído 3177 veces)

Skyzhay

• Ver Perfil

"I have a lot of fun playing MT 2K22 with Kyrie, James all the time," Durant said with a smile. "I have a lot of fun with them. I've got lots of friends from the league that we join online and play with. It's a lot of fun play online because everyone knows me as I sport an NBA logo on my head. Thus, I have the best games, and as I mentioned earlier, I get to meet new people too."

Candace Parker becomes the first woman to be the cover of NBA 2K. Basketball player Candace Parker, has announced via her Twitter account that she will be the model of one of the covers for NBA 2K22. The Chicago Sky player will be the first woman to cover a game in this sport. Parker turned 35 this year and is a WNBA icon.

Visual Concepts also announced the event on its blog, and also revealed the other covers for the game this year. The 75th anniversary celebration of the NBA will be a special edition this year. There will be four cover designs for the game in various editions.

The NBA 2K cover is a critical platform for inspiring young athletes. I wanted future WNBA players to know that they can play cover athletes, too. This is an important moment of growth for the sport as well as the entire series. This historic cover is a an evidence of the growing popularity and progress of women's basketball, and my pride is that I was chosen be the cover player for NBA 2K.

The cover with the Chicago Sky pivot will be exclusive to GameStop, so the remaining stores will offer the "standard" with Luka Doncic. The Cross Gen Bundle Edition covers the Croatian The Anniversary Edition covers three NBA icons: Dirk Nowitzki and Kevin Durant.

Cross Gen Bundle Edition Buy 2K22 MT ($80) allows you to play the game on PS4 or PS5 and Xbox One and Xbox Series X and S. The Anniversary Edition will cost $ 100 and will come with digital content for online modes. To be specific, the standard edition will cost $60 on PS4, Xbox One and PC and $ 70 for the other next-gen platforms.