Autor Tema: adidas i-5923 buy online  (Leído 591 veces)

wke6g52r

• Ver Perfil
adidas i-5923 buy online
« : abril 24, 2022, 08:05:19 pm »

These lightweight shoes fuse '70s style with modern technology. Flashing adidas sneakers for women retro colours, the leather upper is accented with stretchy mesh and faux suede details. Serrated 3-Stripes add a vintage detail. Responsive cushioning energises every stride.

Taking its name from one of the many vintage articles within adidas’ extensive archive, the I-5923 is a hybrid shoe that features characteristics adidas i-5923 buy online from classic 70’s runners, fused together with the latest contemporary technologies. The I-5923 returns for in a fresh, updated blue colourway that takes inspiration from the vibrant colour mix found in a Hawaiian Thunderstorm.

Adidas’ I-5923 silhouette – formerly known as the Iniki Boost – equips a lifestyle-ready upper atop a full-length Boost midsole unit for all-day comfort meant to be worn in any situation. Composed of a mixture Check out of technical ripstop and fine buttery suede, the I-5923 equips a bit more of a premium touch than other Boost-laden models for a reasonable.

The I-5923 provides authentic adidas heritage, honoring the rich archives of the brand with a perfectly executed modern take on classic models. black adidas sneakers Retro running icons like the Boston, ZX 500, and many more favorites from the past head straight into the future with a design that combines their defining elements with modern Boost cushioning.

https://www.adsmithfwt.com/