Autor Tema: Bengals fire offensive coordinator Ken Z  (Leído 165 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Bengals fire offensive coordinator Ken Z
« : abril 07, 2023, 10:59:23 pm »
After two lo ses and zero touchdowns, Ken Zampese is out as the ' offensive coordinator.As first reported by Network' Khalil Mack Jersey s Ian Rapoport, the According to the Paul Dehner Jr., it'llThe team confirmed the news shortly after.  NEWS: announce that quarterbacks coach Bill Lazor will a sume offensive coordinator responsibilities effective immediately.  Cincinnati Bengals (@Bengals)  Shortly after, . Here it is, via Dehner Jr.:"Ken Zampese has done a tremendous job for us for my 15 years here, and I have the utmost respect for Ken as a person and as a coach. But I feel (it's) best for the football team to breathe new life into the offense, and that's why I am making the change. Bill Lazor has great experience in the league and as a coordinator, and I Larry Rountree III Jersey  feel Bill can progre s our offense the way we need. We have a lot of talent on offense, and we need to keep working to take full advantage of the personnel we have."Through two games, the 0-2 Bengals have score nine points. So from that sense, it's really not a huge shock to see Lewis dump Zampese. Then again, it's not like the play-calling is the only reason why the Bengals have failed to reach the end zone. The play-calling has been a part of the problem, sure, but so has mi sing open receivers. The front office can be blamed for letting talented players like left tackle leave in recent years. And Lewis, himself, can be blamed for letting and get carries over .  Still, this is a Kyle Van Noy Jersey  results-oriented busine s and the Bengals weren't producing. It's not like they were going to cut Dalton. So, it's Zampese who goes. Zampese, who's been with the team since 2003, took over as the offensive coordinator last year Last year, the team ranked 13th in yards and 24th in points. Last season's poor results likely played a role in the decision to cut bait.A.J. Green's frustration with the team's inability to get him the ball likely factored in too.Frustrated AJ Green says " Justin Herbert Jersey I feel like I could have made a lot of plays in the game if I were given opportunities"  Mark Slaughter (@MarkVSlaughter) Before the firing was announced, Lewis didn't exactly speak highly of Zampese.  Lewis on Zampese: "Worked incredibly hard at this. Had a good command of the things weve done but we are not getting the results we need." Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr)  Meanwhile, Lazor does bring some experience as an offensive coordinator to the table. It's not the best kind of experience, though. As the offensive coordinator in Miami, his offense ranked 14th in yards and 11th in points in 2014, and 26th in yards and 27th in points in 2015.  Translation: Don't expect the dismi sal of Zampese to solve all of the Bengals' i sues. This is a team that needs to get more from its play-calling, quarterback, and offensive line. One man likely can't Charlie Joiner Jersey  fix all of those problems.