Autor Tema: Tom Brady reached out to Buccaneers rook  (Leído 188 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Tom Brady reached out to Buccaneers rook
« : abril 07, 2023, 11:05:05 pm »
Over the past few weeks, we have learned that starting quarterbacks react differently to having another signal Hunter Long Jersey -caller join the team via a high draft pick. The selection itself starts conversations, such as the talk you will hear this offseason when it comes to and . The choice to take a quarterback could also have unintended consequences, as it appears the and could be on the outs due to a fractured relationship resulting from another quarterback being drafted in 2020. Still, drafting an heir apparent doesn't always go over poorly. will turn 44 later this offseason, but he's still playing well enough to win Super Bowls. He is human, however, and will have to hang up the Mike Gesicki Jersey  cleats at one point or another. The used their second pick in the 2021 to take former Florida quarterback , who has the potential to be the Bucs' new leader whenever Brady does decide to retire. Despite knowing this, Brady extended a warm welcome to his new backup."Yeah, he actually did, he reached out to me a couple days after the draft and you Nik Needham Jersey  know, he was just making sure, or checking in on when I get into town so we can get together and maybe do some throwing and things like that," Trask said on the Network, . "It meant a lot to me."  The Buccaneers are coming off of not only an incredible 2020 campaign, but a great offseason as well. Jason Licht was able to return all 22 starters for 2021, and that has only added to the camaraderie and culture of succe s that Brady has helped implement over the last year."Not only Tom, Thomas Morstead Jersey  but a couple of other guys have reached out so you  Andrew Van Ginkel Jersey can definitely tell they have a great culture and a great group of people in this building and I can't wait to get started," Trask said.  Trask will have to wait his turn to be an NFL starting quarterback, but he's probably fine with that for right now. Not everyone gets a chance to learn under one of the greatest players of all time.