Autor Tema: Jalen Ramsey isnt afraid of Rob Gronkows  (Leído 238 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Jalen Ramsey isnt afraid of Rob Gronkows
« : abril 07, 2023, 11:37:57 pm »
is one of the NFL's best young players. He's also one of its most outspoken. Last month, he called rookie quarterback " " and said quarterback " ." The cornerback did put quarterback Cole Anthony Jersey  in the though with tight end . "I don't think Gronk's good," Ramsey told in a story that was published late last month. He then clarified: "Let me say -- I don't think Gronk is as great as people think he is." Gronkowski's problem, to hear Ramsey tell it, is simple."Any time Gronk has been matched up with a corner, he's had a very bad game -- and that corner has had a very good game," Ramsey said.  On Sunday, the Jaguars host the Patriots. These teams last met in January's AFC Championship Game. New England prevailed, though for three quarters Jacksonville played well enough to win. Four days ahead of the rematch, . "I mean, if that's how he feels, that's how he feels," Gronk said Wednesday, via quotes distributed by the team. "It's a big game this Sunday, we're playing them. I'm sure I'm going to have opportunities to go versus him. I'm sure he's going to have opportunities to go versus me. I'm just preparing like I always prepare. I've got to just do my job out on the field, just worry about that." And on  E'Torrion Wilridge Jersey Thursday, . "I might be crazy, I don't care," the cornerback said of those people who might think he's crazy to suggest that Gronkowski is overrated. "He's good, don't get it twisted, he's good. You saying this to me is supposed to bring fear to me or something? I don't fear no man, period. So he's going to have to come out there and line up on me."     Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey on facing Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski. Ramsey previously said he didnt think Gronk is as great as people think he is.  Mark Long (@APMarkLong)  So does Ramsey think actually he Jordan Duncan Jersey 'll line up acro s from Gronkowski? "I'm not sure," he admitted. "I'm gonna go out there and do whatever Coach asks me to do, to be honest. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, it doesn't. I'm very confident in all of my teammates on the defensive side of the ball. Whoever goes against him, I'm very confident that they'll hold it down, and I'll do my job and I'll hold it down where I'm at." Ramsey went on to explain why  Harrison Handley Jersey he plays with a chip on his shoulder. "When you play the game of football, I feel like to respect the game, you have to play it fierce. You gotta play it -- I don't believe in having friends on the field," he said. "Like, I mean, if my brother, my dad, my mom, grandma was out there, it's like, it's on. After the game we can be cool, it doesn't matter. That's how I feel like you gotta respect the game of football. Football's not a game meant to be played being nice to each other and all that like kumbaya. But after the game's over with, that's cool." And before you ask, yeah, Ramsey would tackle Josh Huff Jersey  his grandmother if she was on the other team.   "No, I definitely would. She know that. My grandma knows that. I love you, but you know that," he said. "Would she hit me back? Grandma might not get up from one of my licks."   Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey says he definitely would hit his grandma on the field. I love you, but you know that.  Mark Long (@APMarkLong)  You've been warned, Grandma. In case you're wondering, think the Jaguars will beat the Patriots, who are 2-point favorites.