Autor Tema: J.C. Jackson after benching by Chargers  (Leído 140 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
J.C. Jackson after benching by Chargers
« : abril 07, 2023, 11:50:34 pm »
The brought in to become a difference-maker on their defense, yet the Pro Bowl cornerback has been anything but that through the first season with his new team. Jackson was benched by Chargers head coach Brandon Staley during Monday night's win over the , the final piece of evidence toward how poor he was actually playing." Petr Mrazek Kids Jersey I feel defeated," . "I just feel like I'm not just being me. It's hard and it's very disappointing. Knowing what I can do and I'm not able to do it."I'm not really playing to my full potential; it's kind of upsetting."Jackson has just one pa s breakup and no interceptions in the four games he's played this year, one season after leading the with 23 pa s breakups and Matt Niskanen Jersey  eight interceptions. Jackson has notched 17 interceptions over the last two years, but hasn't come close toward reaching that mark this year.Jackson has allowed 68% of pa ses targeted in his direction to be caught, allowing three touchdowns on the year. Opposing quarterbacks targeting Jackson have a 110.8 pa ser rating this season, one year after Jackson allowed just 49% of pa ses thrown his way to be caught to eight interceptions and just three pa sing touchdowns for a 32.6 rating.  Opposing quarterbacks have never Shayne Gostisbehere Jersey  had a pa ser rating above 41.9 in a season targeting Jackson, who had a career pa ser rating allowed of 30.2 in his Eric Lindros Kids Jersey  four seasons with the . Jackson allowed just 49.1% of his pa ses to be caught with 25 interceptions in his four seasons in New England.In a different organization, Jackson hasn't been off to the most inspiring start. However, just because Staley benched him doesn't mean the Chargers are moving on."We just need to stay patient," Staley said. "We just felt like we had to go in a different direction. We're going to stay with him, keep coaching him, and see if we can get him comfortable.  " Taylor Leier Men Jersey He came here to do the job he was designed to do. His performance, it has nothing to do with that, fitting in or scheme fit or any of that. He's here to do what he does best. We need to make sure that we continue to work with him so that he's focused, consistent and being the player we know he can be."