Autor Tema: Ezekiel Elliott on suspension Its bigger  (Leído 143 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Ezekiel Elliott on suspension Its bigger
« : abril 08, 2023, 12:55:31 am »
The saga of six-game suspension for alleged incidents of domestic violence took another turn on Friday when which means Derrick Favors Jersey  Elliott is -- once again -- eligible to play. A little later on Friday, Elliott returned to the ' facility to prepare for their upcoming game against the on Sunday. He also spoke to reporters about the ongoing legal battle.If you're wondering if Elliott has ever considered accepting his suspension and moving on, the answer is a resounding "No." He said he has "This is bigger than a suspension," he said, per the "It's bigger than football, them trying to make me something I'm not."I'm not an abuser. That's not who I am. This is my name and this is my reputation. This is something I'm going to have to live with beyond football. Every day is worth fighting."Elliott was for allegedly a saulting Tiffany Thompson in July 2016. In a statement explaining the suspension, the league wrote that there was " New Orleans Pelicans Hoodie substantial and persuasive evidence supporting a finding that Elliott engaged in physical violence against Ms. Thompson on multiple occasions during the week of July 16, 2016."    Why 6 games for Ezekiel Elliott? NFL investigators Steven Adams Jersey  say he "caused injuries" to his ex-girlfriend 3 times in 5 days  John Breech (@johnbreech)  Elliott . During the appeal, NFL lead investigator Kia Roberts, who was the only NFL employee to speak to Thompson during the investigation, , according . Elliott's suspension ended up being upheld.And then the court battle began. Before the season, he was granted a , which allowed him to play in the Cowboys' first five games of the season. But the Fifth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals then . In response, Elliott filed another request for a temporary restraining order, which was granted and allowed him to play in the past two games. On Monday night, But on Friday, the NFLPA's request for a brief administrative stay was granted by the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.That doesn't mean he's eligible to play for the remainder of the season. It is important to note that what was granted by the court was Elliott's request for a brief administrative stay (as opposed to the actual injunction or a ruling in Elliott's favor wiping out the  Lonzo Ball Jersey suspension entirely), which means that for now, he is only eligible to play this Sunday. A determination on whether he will be eligible to play during the next stage of his appeal will not be made until the court rules on his request for an injunction, which will likely happen next week.If you're feeling a bit lost, here Nickeil Alexander-Walker Jersey 's a shorter summary:    8/11 - suspended9/8 - preliminary injunction10/12 - injunction lifted10/17 - TROMon - prelim injunction deniedFri - administrative stay Phil Murphy (@Phil_Sports)  Last year, Elliott lead the league in rushing with 1,631 yards. Through seven games this year, he's rushed for 690 yards and six touchdowns.