Autor Tema: Lions OC Anthony Lynn calls Jamaal Willi  (Leído 141 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Lions OC Anthony Lynn calls Jamaal Willi
« : abril 08, 2023, 01:20:42 am »
The have a new offensive philosophy under Anthony Lynn, who will call the plays as the offensive coordinator for the team in Dan Campbell's first year. Thanks to a young and improving offensive line, running Break Kids Jersey  the ball will be a priority in Detroit -- especially with a second-year back in .Will Swift be the primary ball-carrier in 2021? Lynn may have other plans for his dynamic weapon in the backfield, using free agent addition in a much more significant role than they envisioned."Jamaal is what I'd call a cla sic 'A' back," Lynn . "I like to break the backs down into 'A' and 'B'. My 'A' backs are normally my bigger backs. They can run between the tackles, block probably a little better than a 'B'  David Perron Women Jersey back, they can also run the perimeter. I can leave those guys in there for all three downs."           Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the  Tomas Hyka Jersey and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.     Is Williams the featured back in Detroit over Swift, specifically if Lynn thinks he can play all three downs? Williams hasn't been the No. 1 back for the for a few years as has received the most carries for the team in each of the past three seasons. Williams still has been productive in a No. 2 role, having 500 carries for 1,985 yards and 10 touchdowns  Reilly Smith Women Jersey (4.0 yards per carry) in 60 games (20 starts). He also has 122 catches for 961 yards and eight touchdowns (7.9 yards per reception). The Lions signed Williams to a two-year, $6 million contract this offseason -- enough money to give him an opportunity to become a No. 1 running back.What about Swift? The 2020 second-round pick finished with 114 carries for 521 yards and eight touchdowns with 46 receptions for 357 yards and two touchdowns in 13 games for the Lions last year. Still just 22 years old, Detroit still has plans for Swift as the 'B' back -- even though it doesn't appear he'll be receiving the bulk of the carries in 2021.  "My 'B' back comes in, he's a guy that sometimes I want to use in space more," Lynn said. "He's my speed-in-space guy. I feel like Jamaal would be an outstanding 'A' back. I like his energy, I like his pad level and the way he runs Ryan Reaves Women Jersey  the football between the tackles."