Autor Tema: Steelers reportedly trade Marcus Gilbert  (Leído 148 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Steelers reportedly trade Marcus Gilbert
« : abril 08, 2023, 02:02:17 am »
The have been involved in more wild rumors surrounding their star players than any team in the league. They had the entire Le'Veon  Freddie Hamilton Women Jersey Bell saga that lasted throughout last season, and for the past several weeks, there have been rumors swirling about anything and everything involving .Amidst all this drama, the Steelers have also cut ties with one of their more reliable starters over the past several years. On Friday morning, tackle -- who has struggled with Marian Hossa Women Jersey  injuries the past two seasons -- tweeted "next chapter," seemingly indicating that he was set to move on from Pittsburgh.  Next chapter  Marcus Gilbert (@MarcusGilbert88)  Not long after that, ESPN.com's Adam Schefter reported that the Steelers have agreed to trade Gilbert to the Arizona Cardinals for a sixth-round pick.  This deal is for a late 6th-round pick, per source.  Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)  Gilbert is heading Alex Goligoski Kids Jersey  into the final season of a five-year, $30 million contract and was set to count for approximately $6.6 million on Pittsburgh's books, while carrying a base salary of $4.865 million. That's a very manageable number for a strong right tackle, so it's  Josh Archibald Kids Jersey no surprise the Steelers were able to find interest in Gilbert despite his recent injury i sues.  In Arizona, Gilbert joins a Cardinals team that was the worst in the league last year, earning the No. 1 pick in the 2019 . One of their main i sues? The consistency of the offensive line, as rookie quarterback Josh Rosen often had no chance to succeed behind a line that couldn't protect  Derek Stepan Women Jersey him. Gilbert, who has been a quality player in the past, is the first step toward fixing that i sue for Rosen, or whoever is quarterback in 2019.