Autor Tema: Colin Kaepernick reportedly filed collus  (Leído 148 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Colin Kaepernick reportedly filed collus
« : abril 08, 2023, 02:21:17 am »
opted out of his contract with the in the offseason and has been a free agent ever since -- even though he said last month that he's " " to play in the . Depending on who you ask, Kaepernick's fate isn't about him being blackballed for kneeling during the national anthem last season to protest social injustice, but is simply a function of poor play in recent years. But it's hard to reconcile that reality with one  Tug McGraw Jersey where the likes of Brian Hoyer, Josh McCown, Brock Osweiler and Brandon Weeden are currently employed in the NFL. And this goes a long way in explaining why . In fact, according to 's Mike Florio, the breaking point came when the snubbed Kaepernick after starting Noah Syndergaard Jersey  quarterback suffered a hamstring injury and instead signed Weeden. Titans coach Mike Mularkey said the team didn't consider Kaepernick because he didn't know the offense. Either way, this was the impetus to Kaepernick's collusion grievance. As CBS Sports NFL Insider Jason La Canfora , "Tenne see officials were contacted and made aware of Kaepernick's fitne s level, his regimen and his desire to work out Neil Walker Jersey  for the team, but sources said the matter was unable to advance."   There was little interest in Kaepernick this offseason, though some of the most high-profile players in the league think he deserves another opportunity."I've always watched him and admired him, the way that he's played he was a great young quarterback," quarterback told Norah O'Donnell an in mid-September. "He came to our stadium and beat us and took his team to the . He accomplished a lot in the pros as a player. And he's certainly qualified and I hope he gets a shot Darryl Strawberry Jersey ."Brady's comments came several weeks after quarterback  .  "I think he should be on a roster right now. I think because of his protests, he's not," Rodgers told ESPN The Magazine's Mina Kimes.And even Weeden conceded that ."He's had a heck of a career," Weeden said earlier this month. "He played in a . Obviously, he's done a lot of really good things. I think us as players, we all kind of firmly believe that he's a good enough player to play in this league."Not surprisingly, NFL commi sioner Roger Goodell has stated previously that Kaepernick's situation , something owner Bob Kraft . And perhaps that's true but it is curious that in a quarterback-driven league woefully short on quarterbacks that Kaepernick hasn't drawn any interest in seven months.  But who knows, maybe Michael Conforto Jersey  the ,  , , who grew up a Green Bay fan.