Autor Tema: The NFL is going to let the Titans and B  (Leído 145 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
The NFL is going to let the Titans and B
« : abril 08, 2023, 02:45:20 am »
For every single team playing an NFL game, of players via custom cleats. For the Titans and Browns, it nearly wasn't.Paul Kuharsky of ESPN reported Monday afternoon the wasn't going to allow players from Tenne see or Cleveland wear custom cleats in Week 14 after being on a bye for Week 13. However, Kuharsky Mitch Keller Jersey  also reports the league has changed course and will let Browns and Titans players sport custom cleats in Week 14."We have spoken to both the Titans and Browns," a league spokesperson told Kuharsky. "Players from the two teams on a bye last week can participate in My Cause/My Cleats in Week 14."The league made a deal out of players engaging in charitable behavior during Week 13. As they should have -- it was an opportunity  Steven Brault Jersey to raise awarene s for good causes. Devin McCourty of the Patriots wore shoes , which he and his twin brother, Jason McCourty of the Titans, started.Jason was going to wear his cleats anyway, even though he originally wasn't Trevor Williams Jersey  going to be cleared to sport them.  "I believe you should be allowed , so I'll be wearing mine for the game," Jason told Kuharsky. "... There are a lot of things I gue s they should or shouldn't do. It's just one of those things where it is what it is. I gue s at some point there were going to be two teams at any given week that wouldn't be playing, so you kind of get screwed in that sense. That just happened to be us."Additionally Jung-ho Kang Jersey , tight end Delanie Walker, an enthusiastic support of Mothers Against Drunk Driving, was going to wear his M.A.D.D./Delanie Walker Gives Back cleats anyway.This was a no-brainer move for the NFL. It spent all week promoting players who did good things in the name of charity. Had the league stonewalled two teams who couldn't wear the cleats Chris Stratton Jersey  because of a schedule handed to them from the league office, it would have been the most tone deaf thing we've ever seen the NFL do (well, maybe).  Instead, the Titans and Browns will be wearing charitable cleats in Week 14. Maybe next year the league can schedule My Cleats, My Cause on a week where everyone is actually playing.