Autor Tema: Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott making up for 20  (Leído 286 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott making up for 20
« : abril 08, 2023, 03:30:58 am »
is running away from all opposition in 2021, but what he isn't running from is accountability. The two-time NFL rushing champ invoked a highly intense and strict conditioning regimen this past offseason, Dallas Keuchel Jersey  one that led to quarterback describing Elliott in June as being in and Elliott himself warning . After a slow start in Week 1 against the -- which was by design, as offensive coordinator held him to just 11 carries in the absence of perennial All-Pro right guard and in the face of the league's best run defense -- Elliott has been on a tear during the Cowboys' four-game win streak.Elliott has ama sed 468 yards from scrimmage with six touchdowns in his last four games combined. Even stacked boxes aren't stopping him, as defenders struggle to take him down once they have a chance to do so. Those concerned about his alleged lack of burst have also seen those worries put to bed, and without a night light, as the three-time Pro Bowler has readily put his quickne s and speed on display with big gains and shifty jukes, and it's all a nod to Elliott's offseason motivation to make a statement that he's still one of the best halfbacks in all of football.He went back into the lab and refashioned himself as an apparent cyborg."I'd say this year a lot of it was about my body," Elliott said Wednesday, three days after helping bury the at AT&T Stadium in Week 5. "A lot of it was just making sure I was ready to come in and make up for my s--t show last year."As brutally honest of a self-criticism as you'll hear, Elliott is referring to a season that saw him rush for a career-low 979 yards with six touchdowns in 15 games played. He also finished with six fumbles -- tying with his 2018 campaign for a career-worst in that category.    Count it  |  :  Dallas Cowboys (@dallascowboys)  "Just having the year I had last year, you don't need more motivation than that," Elliott said in July from training camp. "I just know the type of player I am. I don't think I showed that last year. I got a lot to prove. I just made sure I didn't leave any doubt out there that I didn't do as much as I needed to do."I do it for my teammates. I think the hardest part about last year is you feel like you let your teammates down. That hurts. I want to make sure I put my best step forward and do everything I need to do to help this team win."Elliott is doing all of the above, having not fumbled in his first 94 touches through Week 5 and ranking third in the George Springer Jersey  league in rushing, behind only reigning rushing champ and dynamo -- although besting Chubb in runs that result in a first down with 25. The added benefit for the is in how the resurgence of the run game hasn't only kept opposing defenses off-balance with Prescott operating with surgical precision in the pa sing game, but in the fact that Elliott isn't the only halfback defenses have to try to stop on a weekly basis.   , the resident lightning to Elliott's thunder, is also on pace for a 1,000-yard rushing season and has been a lethal complement to what the latter does; adding credence to Elliott's promise in the prolific Cowboys offense. The tandem keeps Elliott fresh late in games, and the hammering by Elliott forces defenses into a particular mindset that doesn't apply when Pollard touches the ball.             DAL  RB  #21  It's paying off like gangbusters, with the Cowboys having already rushed for 864 yards through five games.Arguably the best one-two punch at halfback in the , right up there with Chubb and (as one example), the question now is what nickname have Elliott and Pollard come up with for their tag team group?  "We started but we ain't get very far," said Elliott. "I told him I'd get on it. So hopefully I'll try to have it for  Yuli Gurriel Jersey you guys after the bye week."First-world problems, surely, for a team sitting atop its division with a 4-1 record and operating at full throttle on both sides of the ball -- the defense finally matching serve in a big way,  that even a . Hell, Diggs is even  with Prescott and Elliott, but he likely won't be allowed to take his fork to that side of the table anytime soon. The Cowboys are more than set on offense, soon to regain as well from injured reserve, and the focus is now on how to keep the good times rolling against Bill Belichick and the in Week 6.That will require a healthy Elliott, who went down hard after a big gainer against the Giants, falling onto a plastic pylon that contains a league camera. After writhing in pain while grabbing his back, Elliott was helped up by trainers and to the sideline with a noticeable limp. It didn't last long, however, because he'd return to the game and high-step into the end zone to give the Cowboys a 24-13 lead late in the third quarter.    Heck of a play by the . : on FOX: NFL app  NFL (@NFL)  Elliott hasn't had any residual effects from the fall outside of sorene s, though."Just treating it with ice, stim device , and heat," he said. "Best thing is heat, just kind of loosen those muscles up around where I landed on the pylon . But I mean what's been working the best is, yes, heat. So from here until next week, I'll be in the hot tub. I might be a prune by the time we Hector Rondon Jersey  get to New England."The Patriots are sure hoping there isn't any juice in that plum this week, and they'll try to find the weakne ses in the Cowboys offensive line -- i.e., a -- with the hopes of limiting Elliott. But despite Biadasz's i sues and the absence of starting right tackle ,  after serving the final game of his five-game suspension that was not overturned in federal court, Elliott is rightfully also giving a ton of credit for the succe s of the running game to those opening the lanes for him and to the threat the pa sing game presents.  "One -- the O-line, they're mauling guys up front," he said. "You got the receivers mauling defensive backs , too. Everyone is all in, doing their part and we're reaping the benefits."Considering Elliott is averaging 5.66 yards per carry and has 170 combined rushing yards contact over his last three games, there's also a good bit of his succe s that stems from his ability to run through would-be tacklers, something that's often been a staple of his running style. It's a lethal combination of brutality and fine se, interchangeable at any given moment."It's tough on defenses," Elliott noted. "Because we might not be  Justin Verlander Jersey running the same runs, but we read them a little bit different, we fit them a little bit different and they get used to seeing one of us on a slash or a wide zone run. And then, the other ones, we're hitting it a little bit different. It's hard for them to kinda get into, not comfortable, but they get used to one running style and the next thing you know the next guy coming in."  The team is off to a special start in large part because of a rejuvenated Elliott and other usual suspects, but also a round of unusual suspects who have hit the ground running after joining the Cowboys this offseason -- be it in free agency o

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Once again, the Andy Lee Jersey  halftime show is the biggest musical performance of the year. Award-winning singer Usher just took the stage, with a slightly halftime performance than usual, getting two extra minutes, up from 13 to 15 minutes.Usher came out wearing all white and began his performance with "Caught Up," kicking things off with a bang. He was joined by dancers on the field, looking like an authentic Las Vegas performance. He was also joined by a marching band that had a significant presence during "Love In This Club."    NFL (@NFL)    Love in this club!  NFL (@NFL)  He brought out singer Alicia Keys, who before the event was Keys was revealed with an all red piano, with an outfit to match. She began singing her own song, "If I Ain't Got You," joined by Usher. They then transitioned to "My Boo," a song they did together in 2004.  MY BOO!  NFL (@NFL)  Jermaine Durpri was another surprise guest, one that was not reported ahead Justin Murray Jersey  of the game. H.E.R. later came out with her signature guitar, showing off to the crowd.  H.E.R.   NFL (@NFL)  As H.E.R. was performing, Usher put on roller A.J. Green Jersey  skates and performed in skates while performing "OMG" with will.i.am. The surprise guests did not end there, Lil Jon and Ludacris joined Usher to their perform their hit song "Yeah!"During their performance of "Yeah!" the marching band spelled out "USHER."  Many fans were hoping Justin Bieber, who has worked with Usher in the past on " Demetrius Harris Jersey Somebody to Love," would be another surprise guest, but unfortunately for Bieliebers he did not show up. Usher reportedly reached out to Bieber to perform and the pop singer was seen in Las Vegas one day before the .Bieber was not on the stage, but he was dancing in the crowd at Allegiant Stadium.  Justin and Hailey Bieber vibing to   NFL (@NFL)  Here is Usher's setlist:Caught UpU Don't Have To CallSuperstarLove In This ClubIf I Ain't Got You (with Alicia Keys)My Boo (with Alicia Keys)Confe sions Part IIBurnU Got It Bad (with H.E.R)OMG (with will.i.am)Yeah! (with Lil Jon and Ludacris)Turn Down For What/Get Low (Lil Jon)Going into halftime the are up 10-3 over Max Garcia Jersey  the . The only touchdown of the game was from Niners star running back off a trick play.  In the end, however, it was the Chiefs whofor their second straight Super Bowl win and third in four years.

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
The had arguably the top defense in the league in 2023, but will have to open up the checkbook this offseason to ensure they can keep some of the key players who helped them reach that status. The club has a few notable free agents set to hit the market, including safety .The 24-year-old is coming off a breakout campaign where he played in all 17 games (11 starts) for the Ravens Chris Herndon Jersey  and had career numbers acro s the board. He finished with 68 tackles, nine pa Wyatt Davis Jersey  s breakups and seven interceptions. Stone also allowed just a 63.8 pa ser rating when targeted. All that should lead to a sizable bump in pay for the former seventh-round pick out of Iowa, which he hopes will come from the Ravens.             BAL  SAF  #26  "At the end of the day, Baltimore is always home, but busine s is busine s," Stone told Network on Tuesday, . "You know that being in this league this long. I've been through it all, especially my rookie year. I just want to be somewhere I'm appreciated Ben Ellefson Jersey , you know, who wants me and for me to be a starter, whatever it may be. I just want my value to be there."Stone had a rocky start to his career before this strong 2023 season. After being a Day 3 pick, he was waived by the Ravens in December of 2020 and was briefly claimed by the before returning to Baltimore in the spring of 2021. It wasn't until the 2022 season that Stone saw a noticeable bump in playing time, notching 41% of the defensive snaps that year. This season, he logged 82% of the snaps on defense.  Stone bursting onto the scene in 2023 couldn't have come at a better time as he should have  Adam Thielen Jersey a solid market for himself. projects the safety to fetch a contract that could pay him $7.2 million annually. At this point, the four-year veteran has earned around $4 million in his career. Over The Cap has the Ravens with roughly $5.1 million in salary cap space at the moment, so they will have to get their books in order to retain some of their free agents like Stone.If not Baltimore, the could be an interesting landing spot after the Garrett Bradbury Jersey  team hired former Ravens defensive coordinator Mike Macdonald as its head coach this offseason.  Stone is No. 48 in CBS Sports senior writer Pete Prisco's

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
With the now in the rearview mirror, we are officially out of the 2023 season and gearing up for 2024. Over the next several months, 31 teams are going to do their best to catch up to the  Philadelphia 76ers Jersey champion .That proce s begins in earnest with free agency, which begins next month. With that in mind, we're taking space this week to highlight some of the best available options. In the space below, you'll find the top 25 offensive free agents available this offseason. On Friday, we'll do the same thing for defense.(To check out the top 25 defensive free agents, ).Without further ado ...             DEN  C  #79  Cushenberry is coming off the best all-around season of his career, having allowed just 14 pre sures on 647 pa s-blocking snaps, according to Pro Football Focus, and finally finding a way to contribute in the run game. He's 26 years old and should be entering his physical prime.             DET  OG  #73  Jackson didn't have his best season in 2023 and he mi sed a few games due to injury along the way, but he has shown the ability to reach a Pro Bowl level of play at guard, and has consistently been an important part of what has been a very good Detroit offensive line. He probably benefits to at least some extent from playing between and , and he's a better run-blocker than pa s-protector, but he's a quality starter on the interior.               NYJ  OT  #77  Incredibly, Becton played 16 of 17 games this past season. And honestly, he wasn't that great. But a player his size, with his skill set and pedigree, if he can just stay healthy... you might be able to get an average or better starter at a major discount.             LAC  RB  #30  Att179Yds628TD5FL4 Ekeler turns 29 years old in May, he's one of the smallest backs in the , and he's coming off averaging a career-low 3.5 yards per carry. But he is still a very good pa s-catcher who is elusive in space, and if there's a team that wants to use him in a smaller role than the one he's had over the past few years in L.A., he could thrive.             CIN  OT  #73  Williams flipped from the left side of the line to the right in 2023, and mostly held up fine. He was better earlier in his career than he has been over the past couple of years -- especially in pa s protection -- but he's still young enough that you can justify investing in his future and hoping he recaptures some of what he did early on.               TEN  RB  #22  Att280Yds1167TD12FL0 Henry led the in carries for the fourth time in the last five seasons and made double-digit end zone trips for the sixth consecutive year, but he's now a 30-year-old back who weighs 247 pounds and has had a below-average yards-per-carry clip in each of the last three seasons. There's obviously still a place for him as a power rusher who rips off the occasional big play, but the days of him toting the rock 20-plus times a game are behind us.             TB  QB  #6  CMP%64.3YDs4044TD28INT10YD/Att7.14 It's hard to know what to do with Mayfield, who legitimately played well at times last season but also had more than his share of meltdown games. How does his performance hold up without offensive coordinator Dave Canales, who left to become the head coach of the division rival ? Still, he is a quarterback who has shown he can perform at a starter level, so he's one of the top options out there this offseason.             BAL  OG  #70  Zeitler was the NFL's second-highest-graded pa s-blocking guard at Pro Football Focus in 2023, and he allowed just 21 pre sures all year. His run blocking slipped a bit and he is headed into his mid-30s (he'll turn 34 in March), but any team looking for a starting guard that likely won't break the Wilt Chamberlain Jersey  bank should look in his direction.               DAL  RB  #20  Att252Yds1005TD6FL1 Many will point to Pollard's finally being elevated to the No. 1 role as the reason for his relative struggles in 2023, but even a cursory look at his game log and especially a deeper look at the underlying stats like broken tackle rate and explosive play rate reveals how much better he was later in the season than he was early on, when he was still working his way back from the broken leg that ended his 2022 campaign. If he can maintain what he did over the latter half of the year, he could be a bargain -- especially if the league views him more as a mere change-of-pace back.             MIN  OG  #66  Risner was on the street for the first few weeks of the 2023 season, but the Vikes desperately needed help along the interior and brought him in. He performed at about the same level as he did in Denver, and should sign much earlier this offseason than he did a year ago.             HOU  TE  #86  TAR88REC59REC YDs635REC TD5FL1 Schultz is basically an average starting tight end, but that has value -- especially for an offense that moves the ball the way the Texans do. Houston might want to devote its resources to other positions and roll with younger players like , though, so Schultz could potentially be had for a similar type of 1-year deal to the one he got a year ago.               NE  OG  #71  Onwenu has played left and right guard, and right tackle at different times in his career. He's probably best on the interior but he's shown enough flexibility to kick outside, and that is an extremely valuable trait.             LV  RB  #8  Att233Yds805TD6FL1 Jacobs is another player who is hard to value. For four of his five NFL seasons, he has basically been an average-to-replacement-level running back. But in that fifth season, he was arguably the best back in the league. His improvement as a pa s-catcher in recent seasons bodes well for his ability to work outside of Las Vegas, if it comes to that, but any team investing big money over multiple years is probably still being unwise.              LAR  OG  #69  Dotson flipped from left guard to right guard upon landing in Los Angeles after three years with the , and he became an absolute mauler in the run game. Joel Embiid Jersey  The Rams value that aspect of their offense and will presumably try to bring him back, but some other team looking for an a**-kicker on the inside could take a shot, as well.               NYG  RB  #26  Att247Yds962TD6FL2 This is basically just a "well, if he stays healthy..." type of bet. Barkley hasn't been able to do that, for the most part, and therefore hasn't been able to tap into his immense gifts. A team that is more willing to manage his workload and acknowledge the boom-bust nature of his contributions as a runner could get more out of him than the Giants have.             LV  C  #68  James has developed into a strong two-way center over the years. He has always been solid in pa s protection and he did a better job of moving in the run game this past season. Teams always need average-starting-center play, and James can provide it.             MIA  OG  #68  Moving inside from tackle to guard after his rookie season made Hunt a much better player. Both this year and last he was very good both as a road-grating run blocker and a pa s protector, and his ability to work in space in the run game was key to Miami's ground attack this past season.               JAC  WR  TAR136REC76REC YDs1016REC TD8FL0 Ridley is a bit older than you think (he turned 29 in December) and he's now four years removed from the last time he looked like a true No. 1 wideout. But everyone can use strong No. 2 types, and he has shown the ability to command targets and produce efficiently when he gets them.             MIA  OL  #58  A tackle in college and a guard earlier in his career with the Cowboys, Williams moved to center in Dana Barros Jersey  Miami and blo somed into one of the NFL's best. Any team with a young quarterback that needs a center should be looking in his direction due to his ability to work as a fulcrum in the run game and a strong interior pa s-protector.             NE  OT  #77  Brown has basically only been a good tackle when he's been in New England and has otherwise been forgettable, but if you think your offensive line coach can tap into whatever it is the Patriots have found in him, this is a good starting tackle on either side of the line. His size makes him a better fit for the right side, but the 11 games he played on the left this year were some of his best as a pa s protector.               ARI  WR  #2  TAR101REC51REC YDs574REC TD4FL0 Hollywood has gotten a bit overlooked playing with Arizona, where he was without for quite a while, and was working in Kliff Kingsbury's offense for half of his time in the desert. But he still has great deep speed, and he's shown that he can do more of the real wide receiver stuff than he may have been given credit for earlier in his career. He's not a No. 1 guy, but he can be a very good No. 2 in the right situation.             DAL  OT  #77  When healthy, Smith remains one of the small handful of best tackles -- and overall offensive linemen -- in the NFL. He might have been the NFL's best tackle this season on a down-to-down basis. It's just a week-to-week gue s as to whether he will actually be healthy at this point. But man, he is still so, so good.             IND  WR  #11  TAR156REC109REC YDs1152REC TD4FL1 Pittman is coming off the best season of his career, having racked up 109 catches for 1,152 yards and four scores last year despite going through a system change and multiple quarterback injuries. He has great size and is a threat to run after the catch with the ball in his hands. He may not quite be an alpha for your pa sing game, but he's a really good fit as a high-level X receiver.               TB  WR  #13  TAR136REC79REC YDs1255REC TD13FL0 One of the most consistent pa s-catching threats of his or any era, Evans should be a priority for any team looking to take its pa sing game to the next level. He's huge, he's a threat both downfield and in close areas, and he is basically a walking 1,000-yard season. Only his age (soon-to-be 31 years old) kept him from the No. 2 spot on this list, but he should have several more productive years left in him             MIN  QB  #8  CMP%69.5YDs2331TD18INT5YD/Att7.5 Cousins is a borderline top-10 quarterback when healthy, regardle s of the memes that go around about him. He's accurate, he's been extremely durable up until this year's Achilles tear, and when he pushes the ball downfield, he can be Justin Anderson Jersey  really explosive. Somebody is going to get a good QB here.

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Even though the rollercoaster ride that was the three-day, chaotic bonanza called the 2023 just came to a stop on Saturday, the league's 32 teams have already turned their eyes toward the 2024 Draft. This year, there was plenty of debate in the lead-up to the draft centered around the best quarterback prospect, with four of them receiving support to be the first overall pick: Alabama's (taken first overall pick by the ), Ohio State's (the second overall pick by the ), Florida's (the No. 4 overall pick by ), and Kentucky's (the 33rd pick by in Round 2).The 2024 NFL Draft won't have any such debate about the top overall pick and the top quarterback prospect. The unanimous answer to both of those questions is the 2022 Heisman Trophy Winner, USC quarterback Caleb Williams. total touchdowns leader last season (47 overall; 37 pa sing and 10 rushing) will be draft eligible in 2024, and even though he has yet to play his junior season, Williams is already drawing comparisons to  Jorge De La Rosa Jersey . Noted quarterbacks coach Tom House told ESPN's Adam Schefter in December that Williams is "." Williams isn't phased by the lofty praise, and he even openly agrees with it."It's pretty cool, I'd say, just because everybody watches Patrick and sees all the cool things he can do," Williams  in December. "I always said, even in high school, and obviously he's special, but I don't think there's anything I can't do that he's doing out there. I think it's really cool, like I said. I've had comparisons to a bunch of other people, and since I have, Patrick is pretty cool." Given that Williams is viewed as having the potential of being one of the best quarterbacks, here's a ranking of the five teams who have the best chance to end up with the number one overall selection and the rights to take him in 2024, based on where the NFL landscape is today. Plus, three honorable mention, dark horse teams that might trade the farm for his draft rights, should they have disappointing 2023 campaigns.  Face-of-the-franchise could of the 2023 season after tearing his ACL and meniscus and undergoing surgery to repair both in January. Starting the beginning of 2023 with soon-to-be 37-year-old or rookie fifth-rounder at quarterback could lead to some early lo ses piling up under first-year head coach Jonathan Gannon. The heart and soul of the Cardinals defense, All-Pro safety ,  unle s the rebuilding franchise makes him the NFL's highest-paid at his position. Plenty of uncertainty on both sides of the ball.Plus, Arizona has the Houston Texans' 2024 first-round pick after trading out of the third overall pick in 2023, allowing the Texans to select Alabama pa s rusher . That gives them two shots at ending up with the first overall pick, controlling the first-rounder of two rebuilding teams that were bottom-three teams in the NFL in 2022. Between a lack of talent on defense -- the Cardinals allowed 26.4 points per game in 2022, second-most in the NFL -- as well as the absence of Murray and a lack of clarity of what he could look like after a significant injury, Arizona is well-positioned to end up with the opportunity to select Caleb Williams.The Buccaneers are a team primed to fall in Year 1 of real retirement. They averaged 76.9 rushing yards per game in 2022, the fewest in the entire league, causing their one-dimensional offense to average 18.4 points per game (25th in the NFL). That  Jake Lamb Jersey was with Brady at quarterback. In 2023, Tampa enters with a quarterback competition between and 2021 second round pick , who has played in one NFL game. Top pa s rusher Shaq Barrett is coming off a torn Achilles and may experience some rust in his return to football. The Buccaneers are a team primed to struggle after not having much cap room to add reinforcements in free agency. They're squarely in the Williams sweepstakes.  Three teams made the playoffs out of the NFC East in 2022, and none of them were the Commanders. Washington enters a sistant head coach and offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy's first season calling playing in the nation's capital Randy Johnson Jersey  with a training camp quarterback competition between 2022 fifth-round pick , who has played one career NFL game, and journeyman . While Bieniemy's play-calling will likely raise the ceiling of this offense, he's not working with much outside of Pro Bowl wideout .The Commanders improved their porous secondary -- their 60 pa sing touchdowns allowed acro s the last two seasons are tied for the most in the NFL -- through the draft with the first and second round selections of cornerbacks and , but both may face a tough period of adjustment in their rookie years. Washington could easily be the NFC East's punching bag once again, putting them in a position to fall off a cliff and into the top overall pick in 2024.The Atlanta Falcons have committed to 2022 third-round pick quarterback as , punting on the opportunity to purse before he signed the . Atlanta may struggle to come together defensively in 2023 with all the turnover on that side of the ball. They have a new defensive coordinator coming over from the , Ryan Nielsen, as well as a number of new pieces in free agency, highlighted by safety . If head coach and play-caller Arthur Smith continues to fail to incorporate tight end in the pa sing game, who is also coming off a season-ending knee injury, their pa sing game could flounder once again.  The addition of the draft's top running back is nice, but it may not translate to wins in 2023 since the Falcons' third-ranked rushing offense in 2022 helped yield a 7-10 campaign. Adding Williams could be the mi sing piece that elevates youthful playmakers like receiver , Pitts, and Robinson. Atlanta should have an opportunity to bottom out at the end of the year if things don't go their way early on.Quarterback wasn't selected by general manager Ryan Poles and head coach Matt Eberflus, making 2023 an audition year for him. His rushing prowe s is strong: Fields' 1,143 rushing yards in 2022 were the second-most in a single season by a quarterback in NFL history. There's still plenty of room to grow for him as a pa ser with 24 touchdowns and 21 interceptions in two seasons. Fields took 55 sacks last season, tied for the most in the NFL with . Chicago has improved both his receiving core, trading for receiver , and offensive line, signing guard and drafting Tenne see offensive tackle 10th overall.Plenty of resources were poured into the defensive side of the ball in free agency with the signings of linebackers (four years, $72 million) and (three years, $19.5 million). This is a team that ended 2022 with 10 consecutive lo ses and 14 overall, both the worst in a season in franchise history. Their defense ranked last in the NFL in points per game (27.3), third down conversion percentage allowed (49%), pa sing yards per attempt (8.0) and sacks (20). If their defense doesn't improve by much and Fields doesn't evolve as a pa ser in 2023, Chicago could have a strong shot at Williams. Especially since they po se s the Panthers' 2024 first-round selection as well, as Carolina rebuilds.  The Dolphins should be improved in 2023 after trading for All-Pro cornerback and adding renowned defensive coordinator Vic Fangio to their squad. However, everything comes down to the health of quarterback . His concu sion i sues are so worrisome that he's been . Even the normally stoic Nick Saban, Tagovailoa's college coach, is . If he fails to stay healthy again this upcoming season, Ketel Marte Jersey  Miami may pull a YOLO trade and send all the draft capital they have for the right to select Williams first overall.Williams himself has , throwing more fuel on the fire that Miami could look into doing what it takes to go get him in 2024.The Patriots' offense hit a new low in their life without Tom Brady, averaging 18.2 points per game in 2022, their fewest since 2000. That was Bill Belichick's first season as head coach. Their red zone woes were a huge culprit, converting drives inside the 20 into touchdowns 42% of the time, the lowest rate in the NFL. Yes, longtime defensive coach Matt Patricia running the offense is a  for quarterback ' and the entire offense's regre sion following Josh McDaniel's departure to become the head coach.  Should Jones struggle again with Bill O'Brien calling plays, maybe Belichick's patience with his 2021 first-round pick runs out, and he trades to the top of the draft for Williams. Belichick may hate how he has looked like the le ser of the dynamic duo he and Brady made, with the latter winning a on his own. That displeasure could perhaps lead Belichick to trade all the way up for another generational quarterback to pair with his borderline top-10 defense in an effortto get back to the winning standard he's set in New England.The Packers will have a Week 1 starting quarterback who isn't Hall of Famer Brett Favre or future Hall of Famer for the first time in 31 years in 2023. As such, Green Bay allocated plenty of draft capital to replenish their receiving core in the 2023 Draft, spending four picks in the first five rounds on wide receivers and tight Starling Marte Jersey  ends. That makes the Packers only the fourth team in the Common Draft Era (since 1967) to do so. Love likely won't flame out given Green Bay has provided him with two strong running back in Pro Bowler and AJ "Quadzilla" Dillon, and some huge tight ends ( and Tucker Kraft, both 6-5 or taller) in addition to promising, young receivers and . However if he does struggle mightily, maybe the Packers decide they don't want to go without a generational quarterback for an extended amount of time after only having all-timers at the position for decades.If that's the case, the Packers are well-equipped to trade up thanks to likely receiving the ' 2024 first-round pick (contingent on Aaron Rodgers playing 11-12 games in 2023) in addition to having their own.