Autor Tema: Aaron Rodgers definitely wouldve taken t  (Leído 173 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
Aaron Rodgers definitely wouldve taken t
« : abril 08, 2023, 03:57:49 am »
So you're telling me there's a chance? With reports Brandon Saad Jersey  that Mike Richards, the man originally tapped to be the heir to Alex Trebek's throne as the host of , is now , the door may be opened once again for to put his name in the running. After all, the quarterback did recently say -- prior to this Richards news -- that he absolutely would've accepted the gig if it was offered to him."Yeah, I definitely would've," Rodgers told . "I mean, if they would have figured out a way to make it work with my schedule, yeah, for sure."Rodgers served as a guest host for two weeks back in April . Erik Gustafsson Jersey "That was so much fun. That was just so much fun," Rodgers said of his hosting stint. "I spent a lot of time studying and getting ready for it. I definitely wanted it, was interested in finding a way to make it work with my schedule and their schedule and filming. But I had such a blast. I have zero regrets with how it Tony Esposito Jersey  all went. It was such a special environment. It was surreal to be on that stage.  "When you're just a super fan like I am, it's just so special to be on that stage, to be in that environment when you know you're walking in the footsteps of legends. When we walk out the tunnel in Lambeau, we have these bricks that were from the old stadium and there's a little plaque there that talks about the type of legends that walked over these bricks. Every now and then, you've got to look over at it and pinch yourself and just realize how special it is what you're doing right now and how many  Jonathan Toews Jersey greats have been in that position right here. And there was a  Marcus Kruger Jersey lot of those moments being on stage thinking about Alex (Trebek), and how much he meant to me and so many people worldwide who spent their evenings with him for so many years."With the job open once again, it'll be interesting to see if Rodgers gives it another crack. The show also , so it is po sible that the 's reigning MVP could take on while keeping his day job as the Packers quarterback.