Autor Tema: NFL Week 7 odds picks Lamar Jackson Rave  (Leído 307 veces)

lovelystyle

• Ver Perfil
NFL Week 7 odds picks Lamar Jackson Rave
« : abril 08, 2023, 04:18:57 am »
Just when you think you have the NFL figured out, a slate like Week 6 comes around and turns the game on its head. and the high-powered offense of the were held to just six points, the pulled off the upset over Buffalo, and the won a game! Well, at least we know we're not totally in the Twilight Zone because Despite an overall slow week for us here in our little gambling corner, we were still able to stay hot with our five locks of the week by going 4-1 ATS, bringing us to a strong 20-7-3 ATS mark for the season. Below, we'll highlight a new crop of locks for Week 7 and give our predictions on how the entire slate is shaping out.Locks of the Week ATS: 20-7-3ATS:46-45-3ML:61-33   Latest Odds: Baltimore Ravens -6.5 Cordy Glenn Jersey             We all know that Baltimore's offense has the ability to break loose at any given moment with under center. What was impre sive about their Week 6 win over the Chargers, however, was how well they were able to shut down Justin Herbert, who had just 195 yards through the air. When you combine that type  Logan Woodside Jersey of play on defense with an offense that ranks fourth in the in yards per play, the Ravens become extremely tough to beat and create 28-point margins of victory like we saw them pull off last week. Cincinnati has been a surprise team in 2021 with in his second season, but Jackson and company should clear this by a touchdown.Projected score: Ravens 30, Bengals 21The pick: Ravens -6   Latest Odds: San Francisco 49ers -3            Don't look now, but is starting to get hot. Over his last three games, he's completing nearly 69% of his pa ses, averaging roughly 285 yards through the air and has six touchdowns with zero interceptions. The 49ers look like they'll have back for this game, but I still like Indianapolis to pull off the road upset here. San Francisco's bread and butter on offense is running the football, and stopping the run is what the Colts do best, ranking No. 1 in the NFL against the run in terms of DVOA.  Projected score: Colts 24, 49ers 21The pick: Colts +4   Latest Odds: Las Vegas Raiders PK            I'm man enough to admit I was wrong about the Raiders last week. I envisioned a disjointed affair in Denver in the aftermath of the , but they were pretty resilient and dropped 34 points. I'll back them this week as they take on an Eagles team that continues to look lost offensively from play to play. While extremely talented, needs to be more consistent pa sing the football before truly feeling confident  Tyler Boyd Jersey in leaning towards the Eagles on a week-to-week basis. Both of these teams are tied for second in the NFL in fewest yards per play allowed, so this could be low-scoring affair, but I'm fine with laying a field goal against this shaky offense.Projected score: Raiders 27, Eagles 20The pick: Raiders -3   Latest Odds: Miami Dolphins +1.5            Miami struggled in London and allowed the Jaguars to win their first game of the season, but I like  Cedric Peerman Jersey this bounce-back opportunity at home against Atlanta. The Falcons defense ranks 30th in the league in DVOA, giving another soft opponent as he plays in his second game since coming back from injury. The second-year quarterback was solid against Jacksonville and should only get better as he continues to shake off the rust. The Dolphins have also played well at home against teams with losing records, owning an 8-1 ATS mark over their last nine games under that circumstance.Projected score: Dolphins 24, Falcons 21The pick: Dolphins +2.5   Latest Odds: Cleveland Browns -2            Both teams are limping into "Thursday Night Football," particularly at the quarterback position. Both signal-callers are expected to play, but has an and reportedly has a . Cleveland has been especially banged up and will not have running backs and because of calf injuries. Given how banged up the Browns are (20 players listed on the initial injury report), I'll gladly take the field-goal bump with Denver, which could very well pull off the upset as well.   Projected score: Broncos 23, Browns 20The pick: Broncos +3Washington at Projected score: Packers 31, Washington 21The pick: Packers -9.5 at TitansProjected score: Chiefs 28, Titans 26The pick: Titans +5.5 at Projected score: Patriots 27, Jets 17The pick: Patriots -7 at Projected score: Panthers 24, Giants 20The pick: Panthers - Vontaze Burfict Jersey 3 at Projected score: Rams 33, Lions 17The pick: Rams -15 at Projected score: Cardinals 30, Texans 10The pick: Cardinals -17.5 at Projected score: Buccaneers 28, Bears 14The pick: Buccaneers -12.5   at Projected score: Saints 27, Seahawks 21The pick: Saints -5So what can you make with confidence? And which contender goes down hard? , and find out.