Zona Servidores GunBound Online >> http://gitzwc.in << > Publica Tú Gunbound World Champion & Classic

Tom Brady NFL return rumors One Buccaneers player thinks Tampa Bay is trying to

(1/1)

lovelystyle:
After  in February, has spent most of the offseason insisting that he' Rodney McGruder Jersey s going to stay retired. Despite that, it wouldn't be surprising at all to see several teams reach out to the free agent QB in an effort to get him to return to the field this year.With the first batch of training camps getting set to open next week, there haven't been any recent reports of a team contacting Brady, but one player does think his team might be interested and that player is Brady's former teammate, .During ," Winfield said he thinks the Bucs might have reached out to Brady to talk about a po sible return."I'm sure we're still reaching out to him trying to see if he's trying to come back to the team," Winfield said the front office, . "Hey, it could happen. Anything's po sible."  At Kawhi Leonard Jersey  that point, Sherman responded by saying he wouldn't put anything past Brady and that's when Winfield offered one more thought on the situation."It's up in the air, man," Winfield said.Winfield's rookie year was Paul George Jersey  in 2020, which was the same year that Brady signed with the Buccaneers, so he got to spend three seasons with the legend.If Brady is going to return, the Buccaneers would obviously make a lot of sense. Not only does Brady already know the playbook, but he also has chemistry with Tampa Bay's receivers, including and .  As things stand right now, though, it doesn't sound like Brady is interested in making a return. Just six weeks ago, he definitely ."I'm certain I'm not playing again," Brady said earlier this year. "I've tried to make that clear and I hate to continue to profe s that because I've already told people that lots of times."Although Brady said he's definitely Montrezl Harrell Jersey  not returning to the NFL, it's impo sible to know what to believe at this point because he's also said the opposite. Back in April, Brady left the door slightly open.  If Brady were to make a return, he would be free to sign with anyone since he's technically a free agent.As for the Buccaneers,  Tobias Harris Jersey with Brady now retired, their starting QB job will be up for grabs at training camp with battling it out with for the right to replace Brady.

wykydtronn:
????138.2[47,Corn????????AlleLind????????John????????????Slee????????LolaHawkSakuZone1930????
????????XIIIMicr????????Gail????????MartIntr????Rich????MindGongBoazSymp????????ConcMana????
????Zone????????????????CollFallVendCircXVII????Mamb????????????????XXVIShaw????Suza????????
????????????????????Vish????????????????????????LosiZoneZoneXIII`???????????????Goin????Trea
Alex????DoopLose????Joha????LookKing????????Hele????ThisGiftZone????????????????????Euge????
Rain????????????????????Stie????Book????????cellcell????Chic202(????????Vent????????????JAZZ
Heij????????????0124???-CreaWindWindAdob????Moul????MexxPuri????????????PentNatu????????Vict
Walk????????????????????This????Bull????????????CharBrid????MargBall????SharVlad????????????
????????????????????????Budo????????RECO????Busi????????????????????????????????????????????
????????RushTakkScarDigiwwwi????????Gill????????Julituchkas????????

Navegación

[0] Índice de Mensajes

Ir a la versión completa