Autor Tema: going to panic either  (Leído 2202 veces)

vv1122365

• Ver Perfil
going to panic either
« : febrero 19, 2019, 07:46:57 pm »
One of the NHLs longest-serving team executives could be stepping down at seasons end, as the Raleigh News-Observer reports that Jim Rutherford is expected to give up his duties as general manager of the Carolina Hurricanes. Rutherford, who serves as president and general manager of the Hurricanes, told the paper on Monday that he didnt want to comment on his status with the team or any potential changes until the season is over. TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger adds that Rutherford will meet with Peter Karmanos at the end of the season before any final decision is made. Sources tell the News-Observer that Rutherford could remain as team president, while Hall of Famer and Hurricanes vice president of hockey operations Ron Francis could succeed Rutherford as general manager. Rutherford has been with the Hartford Whalers/Carolina Hurricanes franchise since 1994 and led the team to its first Stanley Cup in 2006. Brian ONeill Vikings Jersey .com) - Former New York Mets general manager Omar Minaya is joining the Major League Baseball Players Association staff as a senior advisor to executive director Tony Clark. Sheldon Richardson Jersey . The Brewers finalized a US$36 million, three-year contract with free agent third baseman Aramis Ramirez on Wednesday, adding a much-needed bat to their lineup. http://www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Mike-Remmers-Elite-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Florida – Heading into Thursday nights action, Dioner Navarro had caught 14 innings combined from starters Drew Hutchison and Mark Buehrle. Brian ONeill Jersey . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier in Austria. Trevor Siemian Vikings Jersey . Paul George and Darren Collison each scored 17 points and Roy Hibbert added 11 points and nine rebounds for the Pacers (9-3), who won their third straight. ATLANTA -- Arizona manager Kirk Gibson was glad to leave town after a lost weekend at Turner Field. "They outpitched us, they outhit us and they just outplayed us," Gibson said. "Theyd been struggling, but they turned it around. Theyve played well at home." Trevor Cahill gave up home runs to Freddie Freeman, Dan Uggla and Brian McCann, and the Diamondbacks lost 6-2 Sunday as the Atlanta Braves completed a three-game sweep. Cahill (3-10) allowed six runs and seven hits in 4 1-3 innings as the NL West-leading Diamondbacks lost for the fifth time in six games. Cahill is 0-6 with a 7.91 ERA in eight starts since a May 17 win at Miami, but hes received only nine runs of support in his last eight games. The Diamondbacks went 3 for 21 with runners in scoring position over the weekend. Cahills rough outing marked the 22nd straight game without a win from the Diamondbacks rotation -- the longest streak in the majors since San Diego went 25 in a row from April 17-May 14, 2009, according to STATS. "I dont know what to say," Cahill said. "Its embarrassing. Were a team thats in first place, and I want to do my part to contribute. Its just not working out." Paul Maholm (9-6) gave up two runs and eight hits in 6 2-3 innings for the Braves, who lead the NL East by 6 1/2 games and improved to a big league-best 28-11 at home. The first of Paul Goldschmidts two run-scoring, double-play grounders put Arizona ahead in the first, but McCann tied the score in the second with an opposite-field homer that bounced off the top of the wall in left-centre. Atlanta manager Fredi Gonzalez was grateful to get through the weekend without any damage from Goldschmidt, who leads the NL with 67 RBIs but went 1 for 9 and stranded four runners in the series. "We did a nice job of minimizing the damage, pitching around him a little bit and getting him out," Gonzalez said. "Hes a hell of a player and having a grreat year, so we did a nice job of handling him.dddddddddddd" Freemans three-run homer made it 4-1 in the third, and Uggla added a two-run drive in the fifth, his 14th home run of the season, for a 6-1 lead. Maholm laboured in the seventh, giving up consecutive singles to Cody Ross and Gerardo Parra and a one-out walk to Cliff Pennington. Maholm struck out pinch-hitter Jason Kubel, and Anthony Varvaro relieved and retired A.J. Pollock on a flyout. Kubel began the game with a .417 average in 12 career at-bats against Maholm. "Hes done well against me, and its probably my last hitter," Maholm said. "I just tried to mix it up and dropped my arm angle on two of the pitches, but its left-on-left and I have all the confidence in getting a guy out." Gibson didnt have immediate answers for why his club is struggling on a trip that continues Monday with the opener of a four-game series at the New York Mets. "Its no one individual," Gibson said. "Its me, its the coaching staff, the players. Were just not clicking very good right now. Weve got to find a way to get it turned around. Its no fun. Im sure its not fun to watch, either. Were not going to panic either way. Were going to come in and try to be loose." NOTES: Cahill had not allowed three homers since Oaklands 10-2 loss at Toronto on April 30, 2010. ... Maholm beat the Diamondbacks in his second straight start after going 0-3 in his first six career starts against them. ... The Braves improved to 9-1-4 in home series. ... Diamondbacks RHP Tony Hill pitched a scoreless seventh and has not allowed a run in 11 straight road appearances. ... Atlanta is 34-6 when outhitting opponents. ... RHP David Carpenter pitched the last two innings for the Braves. ... Freeman homered in consecutive games for the second time this season and first since May 30-31 against Toronto and Washington. ... LHP Tony Sipp pitched the eighth for Arizona. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '