Autor Tema: unit when cars are  (Leído 3081 veces)

vv1122365

• Ver Perfil
unit when cars are
« : febrero 20, 2019, 08:08:03 pm »
Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre vacated his title in December, a month after a controversial split decision victory over Johny Hendricks.  It is a decision that has allowed the Canadian MMA star to find a little peace in his life. "Im very happy, Im sleeping better, I dont regret anything," said St-Pierre to TSN.ca. "Im very happy with the decision I made." The time away from the cage has allowed the Saint-Isidore, Quebec native to focus on other interests. During the Sochi 2014 Olympics, St-Pierre put his money where his mouth is regarding the Canadian mens hockey team. He made a jersey bet with one of his friends during the Canada vs. USA semifinal game and one with UFC light-heavyweight number one contender Alexander Gustafsson, a native of Arboga, Sweden, over the gold medal game. St-Pierres belief in the Canadian national hockey team never wavered and was rewarded. "I was confident enough to make the bet," said St-Pierre. "I was happy that I won." As for representing Canada on an international stage, St-Pierre sees himself a little different than those athletes that wore the maple leaf during the Olympics. "My sport is not a team sport, I dont represent a county and I have fans around the world," said St-Pierre.  "I try to present a good image for anyone that looks up to me wherever they are from. Im doing it for myself and my fans." At UFC 171 Hendricks, who narrowly lost to St-Pierre in what was also his last bout, will take on Robbie Lawler for the vacated welterweight title.  The former champ will be a very interested observer. "Im going to watch the fight because its a fight I want to see and its going to be a good fight." As for picking a favourite, GSP gives a slight edge to the last man he faced before turning over the title. "Striking wise they both have the capacity to knock each other out.  Ill give the edge to Hendricks because he has an edge in the wrestling and grappling." Jesse Barfield Jersey . The Reds will host the Los Angeles Dodgers tonight in the opener of a four-game series at Great American Ball Park, and the debut matchup will feature a pair of pitchers whose recent resumes have included a fair number of bases-clearing hits. Aaron Sanchez Jersey . Azarenka needed exactly one hour in a 6-1, 6-0 rout of Austrian Yvonne Meusburger to start the night session at Laver Arena. Sharapova had a much easier time earlier in the day with cooler conditions and took full advantage in 6-1, 7-6 (8-6) win over Frenchwoman Alize Cornet, while Radwanska had to rally for a 5-7, 6-2, 6-2 victory over Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. http://www.authenticbluejaysgear.com/blue-jays-jaime-garcia-jersey/ .C. -- Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings -- big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama -- that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering whats next. Paul Molitor Jersey . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up. Roy Halladay Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St.MARTINSVILLE, Va. - Being told he couldnt race last weekend because of an eye and vision problem will not make Denny Hamlin less likely to seek the help of medical staffs available at NASCAR tracks every weekend, he said Friday. Hamlin let Sam Hornish Jr. drive his car last weekend at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., after he sought the assistance of the on-site medical team when his face swelled up and his vision blurred. Initially thought to be a sinus infection, it turned out to be a small piece of metal in his eye, Hamlin said at Martinsville Speedway. Hamlin said he doesnt blame the two doctors who examined him for failing to see the rusting metal, and it wasnt until he saw an optometrist that it was discovered, removed, and he started feeling better. "It took someone who was in the business of eyes to find it," he said. Hamlin has been cleared to return this weekend at Martinsville Speedway, where he has won four times, and he took umbrage at the notion that his reputation might have been tarnished when he missed the race. "People who think negatively of me or think that we side-stepped some sort of drug test or something is ridiculous," he said, adding that he was making an effort not to get angry at the suggestion that something untoward was afoot. "Im in one of the top-tthree cars in NASCAR.ddddddddddddI would have to be an absolute moron — moron — to risk that." Dale Earnhardt Jr., who originally said he was concerned about Hamlins point of view about how he wound up being told he couldnt race, said his concern wasnt for the medical teams competency, but for his fellow driver. "I feel great about the process and what NASCAR has had in place for years," Earnhardt said. NASCAR travels with two registered nurses who have access to each drivers medical records each week, and tracks work with local doctors and hospitals to staff a full trauma unit when cars are on the track. Hamlin, 34, said hes frustrated by spending so much time answering medical questions. The Fontana race was where he sustained a broken back a year ago, and he rushed back into competition hoping to make the playoffs, but came up short. "I feel better than I ever have," he said. "Pilates has changed my life as far as my back is concerned. My back is no longer an issue — knock on wood. Everything — you hate getting attention for those reasons, but a lot of it is because we havent won a whole lot over these last year and a half. "Were going to change that this weekend." ___ Follow Hank on twitter at: http://twitter.com/hankkurzjr Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '