Autor Tema: me wonder if being  (Leído 2656 veces)

vv1122365

• Ver Perfil
me wonder if being
« : febrero 22, 2019, 10:48:54 pm »
Jamie Carragher believes Arsenal need to win all of their remaining games to have any chance of winning the Premier League. The Gunners 4-0 thumping of Watford on Saturday lifted them to eight points behind leaders Leicester with seven games left to play.And Carragher says anything less than a 100 per cent finish to the season will not be enough for Arsene Wengers side. I think Arsenal have to win every single game if theyve got any chance, Carragher said on Saturday Night Football. Leicester would still have to lose three games, they could if the nerves kick in and there are tough games at the end of the season. But can Arsenal win every game? Leicester are currently four points clear at the top of the Premier League Fellow Sky Sports pundit Jamie Redknapp added: Its uncharted territory not just for Leicester but Tottenham. Are Arsenal back in the equation now? Youd have to say yes.Redknapp also believes that if Leicester can beat Southampton at the King Power Stadium on Super Sunday, the title will be there for the taking after Tottenham slipped up against Liverpool.If Leicester win you have to think they have to win the title, its theirs to lose, he said. But you cant rule Tottenham or Arsenal out. Tottenham striker Harry Kane (right) celebrates after scoring against Liverpool Carragher also insisted that he fully expects Leicester to win the league from here.People still cant quite believe Leicester are going to win the Premier League, he said.If Arsenal were in that position, or Manchester United, Chelsea or teams youd associate with winning the league, youd say its over. [People will] just expect Leicester to throw it away. I dont know why when theyve only lost three games and are doing things that title winners do like winning games 1-0. I fully expect them to go on and win the title. Washington Nationals Jerseys . The team reported the signing on its website Thursday, but said Friday the deal was off in "a mutual parting of the ways that had to do with the language of the contract. Brian Goodwin Jersey . - All-Pro quarterback Aaron Rodgers looked spry enough in pregame warmups Sunday for Green Bays divisional playoff game against Dallas. http://www.officialnationalsgearshop.com/Nationals-Daniel-Murphy-Kids-Jersey/ . Span, Danny Espinosa and Adam LaRoche had two hits apiece as Washington won the final two games of the series. The Nationals improved to 3-7 against Atlanta. They increased their division lead over the Braves to 1 1/2 games. Max Scherzer Jersey . - Jayden Hart scored once and set up two more as the Prince Albert Raiders downed the host Red Deer Rebels 5-3 on Tuesday to clinch the final Western Hockey League playoff berth. Trea Turner Jersey .A. Happ. The Toronto Blue Jays will be looking to improve the starting rotation ahead of next season and pitchers like Happ have a chance to show they belong as the disastrous 2013 campaign draws to a close.BARCELONA, Spain -- The president of Spanish champion Barcelona resigned on Thursday to fight criminal accusations he misappropriated funds from the signing of Brazil forward Neymar. Sandro Rosell is facing a lengthy legal battle after a judge in Madrid ruled on Wednesday he will hear a lawsuit that alleges the real cost of Neymars transfer from Santos last year was hidden. "I dont want unfair attacks to negatively affect (the) management or the image of the club. This is why I think my time here has come to an end," Rosell said, while insisting for a second time this week that the deal to bring Neymar to Barcelona was legal. Neymar, who is the poster boy of Brazils team going into the World Cup on home soil in June, joined for 57 million euros (then $74 million) in June, according to Rosell. The legal action, which was brought by club member Jordi Cases, alleges the real cost of Neymars transfer was closer to 95 million euros ($129 million) and that false contracts hid the real value of the move. The criminal offence of misappropriation of funds is punishable by up to six years in prison. The 49-year-old Rosell, a former Nike executive, said confidentiality agreements prevented Barcelona from revealing the exact amount received by Santos, and the three companies -- DIS, TEISA and N&N -- who owned shares of his rights. The lawsuit does not accuse Rosell of taking money from the deal. The case prompted Barcelonas board to call an emergency meeting, and Rosell announced he was quitting after more than two hours of deliberations. The transfer controversy is a blot on the reputation of a Catalan football institution that has long prided itself on being "more than a club" and is owned by its more than 160,000 members, who elect a president and executive board. And Barcelona, while top of the Spanish league, enters a period of uncertainty as it seeks to retain its domestic title and win the Champions League for the first time since 2011. Rosell, who was elected in 2010, said vice-president Josep Bartomeu will take his place and complete the pressidential term that expires in 2016.dddddddddddd Under three full seasons of Rosells presidency, Barcelona maintained its winning run started under Joan Laporta with another two Spanish league trophies to go with the Champions League title in 2011 and the Copa del Rey in 2012. Rosell said he was leaving to reduce the stress on him and his family and lamented what he described as attacks from both outside and within the club, despite its continued success on the pitch. "Through this period of success, my family and I have suffered attacks that have made me wonder if being president means putting my family at risk and in anguish," Rosell said. As he resigned, Rosell trumpeted his role in ensuring "the best players in the world wear the Barcelona jersey." Rosell oversaw the signing of Neymar, Cesc Fabregas, Alexis Sanchez, Javier Mascherano, Jordi Alba, and Alex Song to further strengthen a team built around star forward Lionel Messi. Messi himself is going through his own legal difficulties. The Argentina forward and his father, Jorge, are waiting to hear if they will face charges in a tax fraud case after answering a judges questions last year about allegations they avoided 4 million euros ($5.3 million) in back taxes. Rosell steered Barcelona through uncertainty last season when treatment for throat cancer kept coach Tito Vilanova away for several months. Vilanova had to step down at the end of last season through ill health and Gerardo Martino was brought in to take charge. But while helping to establish Barcelona as Europes most successful team, Rosell also upset some members by putting paying sponsors on the front of Barcas shirts for the first time by striking deals with Qatar Foundation and Qatar Airways. Rosell has faced accusations about his business dealings away from the Camp Nou, with accusations in Brazil he illegally benefited from a friendly organized by his marketing company in 2008. By leaving his powerful job at Barcelona, Rosell also loses seats on influential committees within world football on FIFA and UEFA. ' ' '