Autor Tema: I struck Phantasy Star Online together with my best friend  (Leído 2388 veces)

Nanlina

• Ver Perfil
In once I got my first Desktop 2015, I decided to re-download PSO2 since it had been ages since I played it, and my new computer could probably handle it. I played it, but pretty strictly alone, so I didn't get too far, and the course I'd chosen at the time was one of the worst (from what I could remember at least, I played Gunner) I still play PSO2 every once in a while, however it is nothing like the other games from the series. Because I didn't know that my Wii could play games I ended up buying a Gamecube and a copy of PSO at PSO2 Meseta 2018. It is still wonderful to have the ability to state that I have a Gamecube though.

Was not going to post since the nostalgia hit tough, after initially reading this thread. But here I am, listening to the PSO ost. I recall seeing Phantasy Star Online 2 behind the glass at a Hastings. Robotech Battlecry had come out and I wanted to play, then I just saw this cover, and also the co-op label and was soooo intrigued. I got lucky and got both games cuz my parents played a few levels, and started Robotech, rocked and opted to try PSO. Figured it likely would not be anything great. Good god. The music drew me, then the setting, then Phantasy Star Online 2play. I remember instantly calling my buddy who lived away towns and spilling my guts about Phantasy Star Online 2. He had been gonna remain over that weekend.

I was one of a million Sephiroth clones, and I had gotten my ass beat by De-Rol-Le I got to taste co-op and when his personality was made by my friend. I recall him clutching the fight and taking that shot with a pistol because my personality was down. We moved in fear through mines in amazement and Ruins. The very first time a Del-Saber jumpslashed murdering me. Not getting past Dark Falz's initial form. Finding my uncommon. Now in the midst of a crisis I find that my biggest concern is a selfish one. Can I receive and crack an xbox simply so that I can feel some of that? My first Resta dodge? That I stepped into an online reception and got to join a quest first time. The internet events. That sense of weird video game network you locate in games that are internet I never got to experience before, or really even after.

I struck Phantasy Star Online together with my best friend, who introduced me to it on Dreamcast. He transferred to GameCube and that I played with him split screen, and occasionally online. Finally when it struck Xbox I bought my very own copy and disappeared into Xbox Live for so long as I could get away, until I was pulled by my family back. Once the power was back to play with I was saddened to hear that the servers were closed. To my delight I discovered a few personal servers which were still playing, I even got a GameCube of my very own to pso2 buying meseta play.